PDA

View Full Version : new to this site and seing some old frinds

Limey Kennels
02-14-2012, 12:56 AM
Hi there Jack long time no see ore hear i should say about 10/12 years!!!. i see furgison is on this site as wel.. site was pointend out to me by a countryman who hase some intest in pup from a litter on this forum. Hope to hang around here from time to time, and hopefully contribute to the scene. thanks Big D Limey kennels.

Nash
02-14-2012, 01:33 AM
Welcome aboard Limey.

Officially Retired
02-14-2012, 02:22 AM
Ha-Ha!

Long time, no see Big D ... and a hearty "Welcome aboard!" to you :D

Thanks for joining and I very much do look forward to your participation here.

Hope life has been treating you well all these years 8-)

Cheers,

Jack

Limey Kennels
02-14-2012, 03:12 AM
Thanks nash , Jack il take a risirved step back and wil enjoy the topics. im a guest here so il keep a lid on it for a wile and wil post from time to time.
in the past when forums where new to the dogscene everybody came out gun blazing with there truths and ecspeienses, witch brought along some strange oquard internet battles witch ruined many a desend to good forum.. some of us learned from that... anyway jack i see your still firerd up. i alredy seen some nise discusion posibiletys with you . old man!!!!!!!!!!. hahahhahaha......

Officially Retired
02-14-2012, 03:30 AM
I am not that damned old D ... well, maybe I am getting there :cry:

No Quarter Kennel
02-14-2012, 04:04 PM
LOL.....I know exactly what you are talking about and what you mean Limey.

Good to see you on the board. How bout you and me get together some how and blend this Alligator stuff of mine with that Limey's stuff you guys have? I''m up for it. I thought even back when we was squabblin it would be a hell of a set of dogs.

Welcome to this board. Great Site. None better.

Big D - you need anything or I can help in any way - let me know at coachferguson@live.com

Very nice to see you!

Ipk
02-14-2012, 04:31 PM
Good to have you on board. To quality this site is!

Limey Kennels
02-14-2012, 11:37 PM

Good to see you on the board. How bout you and me get together some how and blend this Alligator stuff of mine with that Limey's stuff you guys have? I''m up for it. I thought even back when we was squabblin it would be a hell of a set of dogs.

Big D - you need anything or I can help in any way - let me know at coachferguson@live.com

Very nice to see you!
Hi there Furg!!. everybody back then was walking tall chest forward head in the air twisting there elbows up and down like a stuborn arogant game roosters.
and everybody had the same problem!!.
people where not used to the world becoming so small!!so quik. and ego,s that meet head on.
can remember ourselfs, and guys like C jack going all out with old pat patrick.. everybody qubeld with every body. kinda shamefull looking at it with hind sight.
but i gues those where lessons to be made and learnd for the better.
altho sometimes it is still difeceld to hold back and bite your lip.
But hel yes sure we can work something out!! i got some nice males at stud for the usa(not for europ) for some aprooved and selected bitches.
please tell me from that groop of alligator breeders your one of the last i belive that is still fooling around with them what happend to the other guys???...
anyway we resendly have a compleeat Parkson trowback!!!. tru the ch candy bitch. here is the ped
http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/mo ... _id=402941 (http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=402941) altho only presend 12 1/2% on paper 2 out of this litter of 6 he put his stamp on them like they where hit direckly bij him. first time we had 2 choklate ones in 20 years!!!.
besides the old brood stock males we have,the best male i have right now must be the King Pin dog(for some rezen i like the name king lol hahhaaha) he is a big old alligator sucker black and tan a ecseptional dog in every way......

Limey Kennels
02-14-2012, 11:38 PM
Good to have you on board. To quality this site is!
Thanks ipk aprisiate it

Nash
02-15-2012, 12:34 AM
Best not to forget putting me on the list for that Limey x Alligator dog. Goes for both of you ! Ha !

No Quarter Kennel
02-15-2012, 05:13 AM

Very nice to see you!
Hi there Furg!!. everybody back then was walking tall chest forward head in the air twisting there elbows up and down like a stuborn arogant game roosters.
and everybody had the same problem!!.
people where not used to the world becoming so small!!so quik. and ego,s that meet head on.
can remember ourselfs, and guys like C jack going all out with old pat patrick.. everybody qubeld with every body. kinda shamefull looking at it with hind sight.
but i gues those where lessons to be made and learnd for the better.
altho sometimes it is still difeceld to hold back and bite your lip.
But hel yes sure we can work something out!! i got some nice males at stud for the usa(not for europ) for some aprooved and selected bitches.
please tell me from that groop of alligator breeders your one of the last i belive that is still fooling around with them what happend to the other guys???...
anyway we resendly have a compleeat Parkson trowback!!!. tru the ch candy bitch. here is the ped
http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/mo ... _id=402941 (http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=402941) altho only presend 12 1/2% on paper 2 out of this litter of 6 he put his stamp on them like they where hit direckly bij him. first time we had 2 choklate ones in 20 years!!!.
besides the old brood stock males we have,the best male i have right now must be the King Pin dog(for some rezen i like the name king lol hahhaaha) he is a big old alligator sucker black and tan a ecseptional dog in every way......

I agree with your assessment of all the Squabblin we was doing back in the day. What ever happened to ole King Limey? I pet that dog and it's a shame egos got in the way of some good potential. I like the ped your posted here. I have talked with Sirius and he has two good ones as well. Very nice stuff. I like the "out" in the dog you posted here. I believe that blood will work very well with the Alligator stuff we run. I KNOW it will actually. You know as well as I do, this line of dogs has been doing well for 30 years. Just not as popular as some others. It's funny, every time something flashy comes along with this stuff in it, it's the CROSS that made it happen and not the other way around. Gary did too well, way back, for this stuff to not work well with almost any line. Baystate's Miss Prance ROM dog was heralded as a great producer. And by all means, she was. It was funny to me though. I was told by a guy once, "Hammonds ain't had a bitch produce like this come off his yard in years.".......That's pretty funny since he actually bred the dog and it did "come off his yard." But that's people.

Big D - you got anything over here in the states?

No Quarter Kennel
02-15-2012, 05:15 AM
No problem Nash.

Big D - to answer your question about where did the others go????? I think it's like a lot of folks in dogs. They come and they go. I'll most likely be feeding these dogs when I'm old and crippled.

Limey Kennels
02-15-2012, 11:55 PM
Furg i asume you ment King Gator he lived on 3 yards and actualy produced very wel one ore two ch and other w dogs. he diead at israel,s yard of old age.. as for the Red Bull x burns stumpy(redboy) cross that was made at serius, wat can i say that litter was probely the craziest a lot of people seen, age 6 weeks and they had to be seperated and put on tiny chains. i know it sounds like a clisjay but i never had them like that .
if you pickt one up you had a string of 4 ore 5 in the air!!. funny thing about those was that with the ecseption of 2 they where al real crosses. they didn not take afther the sire nor dam most are brindle the way them Hammonds rufus dogs look. i had a red one he was dg .
the type of dog a grown man would crys over!!..
We stil have thise litter min 2 of them .
one died in a unfortunate yard acsidend. as for some blood in the usa , they are around but as always we are resirved about it .Tom Garnder got his hands on a bitch resendly hand pickt bij himself i heard .out of King Gator he just bred it and put the ad on his site. he got that bitch tru that guy at the bulldog barn. its on his website crossed with some other Hammonds blood.
what is it you seek a tighht bred one !!!! and ore what type ecetera. we can stud out this dog for the usa only he is bij far one of the tightest bred dogs
at this momend he nis a very handsome black dog (need to look for a pict) http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/mo ... _id=191970 (http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=191970) and his uncle http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/mo ... _id=328280 (http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=328280) a black and tan big sucker and build like a solid shit brickhous nearly perfect confermation and bes divelops chest cavety i ever saw in a dog altho being rediculess strong and plenty big. this sucker can breath under water. do you stil have some of the black stuf vito type of dogs areound at times?? we are sure intrested . bij the way serius and us are one!!. those ARE OUR dogs. Big D
. ps about dogman come and go yes your right most burn up inbetween 8 and 12 years... If people today who are intrested in these dogs ask me for advice how to start out.
i tell them to walk away from it. as it wil control your life costs money and you tent to loose afection for the human race. and last but not least every ting you do you judge with Gamnes. you WILL learn to figure out people very quik tho on there caracter , but im not sure when you start picking this traight up if its a good thing you end up haveng less and less people around you!!...