PDA

View Full Version : V,Jackson Blood

YigYang
02-15-2012, 07:27 AM
is there any working V. Jackosn mayfield blood around that has well preserved line bred stock.

CYJ
04-04-2013, 08:11 PM
HammerPits that is a member on the on line peds has some of the last of it. One is Geek Squads Drone ID= 445353 and Geek Squads Solider. Myself and my Ole dog partner V. Jackson bred up this line of dogs. When I got out of the game. I gave all remaining dogs I had to him. When he retired from the Military and went back home to Texas.

Where ever you see my name Young. Those were my dogs. We were both young men and started our yard of dogs with two little Orbie Coplin bitches. One was Young's Tina and the other was Jackson's Pokey. V.Jackson grew up around D.Mayfield and many other known Texas dog men. Knew a lot of the Florida dog men when stationed there. Also the Georgia dog men and some in N.C.

We first met up at Howard Teals to see the Medlin's Carolina rose bitch dog show and later Bass Tramp Red boy dog shows. We bred around Mayfield's Snake and Mayfield's Sunshine dog. V.J. later got a future stud dog from Mayfield called Banjo. He bred around Banjo a lot.

V.Jackson was also the owner of the famous Ch Jackson's Hank dog. Many want to give all the credit to Jocko/Red Boy/Termite. But it was the Hank dog that was the main foundation dog. He only got bred two times before he died. To my Young's Tina and Rast's Queenie bitch. The Ch and Gd Ch dogs that came off him was a lot from only two breedings.

V.Jackson later bred his Tunney dog to my Face bitch and to my Monkey bitch. When I quit the game he got the last of my Carver dogs. Two of the best of that litter Tango and Cash got killed. One looked like Bully son and the other like Eli Jr. The rest of that Young's Jake x Young's Monkey litter got drowned the first year in Texas. Only surviving dog of that litter was the Harley dog.

If you wish to call him as he is up in age now. Sounded a little weak on the phone. # is 1-972-524-4084. Do not know what dogs he has left I was his silent partner. Tell him J. Young said hello and wish him and family all God's blessing.