PDA

View Full Version : >>>))) ATTENTION (((<<<

Officially Retired
12-23-2011, 04:07 AM
[center:gs8fqfpp]Attention![/center:gs8fqfpp]

Some of you have accidentally registered as children, and by that I mean you picked the wrong age choice during the registration process, indicating you are under 18 years of age. When this happens, you activate a "COPPA" feature (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act), which disables all of your posting privileges by default.

If this has happened to you (meaning, if you have registered, but for some reason you cannot post), please email me at Administrator@ThePitBullBible.com and I will do my best to correct the problem for you.

In the meantime, for those who have yet to register, really pay attention to the age question, and make sure you click the right box :D

Thanks,

Jack

FACE203
12-23-2011, 04:12 AM
Lol

SGC
12-23-2011, 05:29 AM
LOL... Yeah I got hooked by that one!

I think it was because I was tired and I just hit the wrong button so I ended up with that COPPA stuff. I looked at that and thought WTF, it asked me for a parent's signature. And I'm a long ways from being underage!

But I got a chuckle out of it all, sort of wish I was that young again and could start over... It's all good and it's fixed now. Too funny though to be asked for a parents' signature at my age!

bigpopdog
12-26-2011, 05:17 PM
:oops: , ALL IS GOOD NOW BECAUSE I REREGISTERED :D ! JACK, THIS A NICE BOARD BROTHER, KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK.
THERE AREN'T ENOUGH WORDS TO SAY WHAT YOU MEAN TO THE A.P.B.T. COMMUNITY :) .

Officially Retired
12-27-2011, 01:05 AM
:oops: , ALL IS GOOD NOW BECAUSE I REREGISTERED :D ! JACK, THIS A NICE BOARD BROTHER, KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK.

Glad to have you onboard man, and thank you for the kind words, I appreciate it :)

SacRedBoy
12-28-2011, 02:16 PM
Lol

killa1187
12-29-2011, 02:05 PM

Glad to have you onboard man, and thank you for the kind words, I appreciate it :)

Hey Jack Very nice Setup, Im on board to :D

Officially Retired
12-30-2011, 10:07 AM
Welcome aboard good sir 8-)

Officially Retired
12-30-2011, 04:19 PM
Just had to delete 6 more people ... not for being naughty ... but for registering as "under age children" which removes all their posting privileges :lol:

Deleting them allows them to re-register as "big boys and girls," so I hope to see them come back as adults :lol:

Jack

evolutionkennels
01-09-2012, 06:49 PM
lmao

tirofijo04
01-09-2012, 09:05 PM
Man, am glad I was not the only one with this issue, now I don't feel like such a fool.

Regards,

Tirofijo

Officially Retired
01-10-2012, 05:41 AM
Man, am glad I was not the only one with this issue, now I don't feel like such a fool.
Regards,
Tirofijo

:lol:

Don't feel bad, it happened to me also on an unrelated board. It all has to do with not reading and paying attention, something by which we all can get afflicted :mrgreen: