PDA

View Full Version : And people wonder why our dogs gets a bad reputation...

SDJ2010
02-25-2012, 12:01 PM
This is crazy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEKFmUR5TE8

Nash
02-25-2012, 12:55 PM
F'n retards !

Officially Retired
02-25-2012, 01:07 PM
Hi!

Sorry, but I had the Video capabilities shut off ... they work now :)

R2L
02-25-2012, 01:30 PM
Everything seems possible in the Ukraine..

wrknapbt
02-27-2012, 06:15 AM
As a person who does dog sports and have titled APBTs in these events I will say that, that is the stupidest thing I have ever seen.

Officially Retired
02-27-2012, 06:19 AM
Perhaps you could charge them a consulting fee, wrknapbt to help screw their heads on straight.

evolutionkennels
02-27-2012, 07:28 AM
retards

wrknapbt
02-27-2012, 08:49 AM
Perhaps you could charge them a consulting fee, wrknapbt to help screw their heads on straight.

They keep messing around like that they will not have heads

Officially Retired
02-27-2012, 09:47 AM
:lol:

TFX
02-28-2012, 01:06 PM
That dog is a damn timebomb, thanks to these morons.

QCKLime
02-28-2012, 02:17 PM
This may seem like a dumb question, but every time I see an APBT doing shutzhund work, it always makes me wonder if you couldn't train a dog to have a particular style -- just like these morons have obviously trained this dog to attack the face rather than an arm or a leg sleeve. I have a very good friend who trains GSDs for shutzhund (and border collies for herding, and just trains in general) and he can practically put the dog wherever he wants him. It's always made me a little curious, say if you have a leg dog and hate the style, if you could "re-train" them to become a throat dog through some of the same practices shutzhund people use. I realize it's a little different, when a dog is in a hunting mindset he'll likely go where he's most comfortable at some point, but I always thought it was worth looking into.

Officially Retired
02-28-2012, 03:39 PM
This may seem like a dumb question, but every time I see an APBT doing shutzhund work, it always makes me wonder if you couldn't train a dog to have a particular style -- just like these morons have obviously trained this dog to attack the face rather than an arm or a leg sleeve. I have a very good friend who trains GSDs for shutzhund (and border collies for herding, and just trains in general) and he can practically put the dog wherever he wants him. It's always made me a little curious, say if you have a leg dog and hate the style, if you could "re-train" them to become a throat dog through some of the same practices shutzhund people use. I realize it's a little different, when a dog is in a hunting mindset he'll likely go where he's most comfortable at some point, but I always thought it was worth looking into.

I understand what you are saying, and I agree that (through training) abilities can be improved ... but only up to the genetic limit of the individual's potential.

Which means, at the end of the day, there is just no substitute for a natural IMO.

Jack

wrknapbt
02-29-2012, 11:13 AM

Not a dumb question at all. We call it target training. We teach the dog to target any area we want by using a tie out and only presenting that area. Once on the grip the fight begins and the animal is allowed to win the fight which makes the dog target that area more and more and more.

In schutzhund the dog is only allowed to bit the sleeve while on the back tie/long line, in French Ring we only allow lower body bites, but in Protection Sports of America ( PSA ) the dog is taught to take the grip on the bicep area closer to the chest and let me tell you even when in a padded bite suit you can still come away with some marks.

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n94/mommy2kane/Today099.jpg

The Above bite came from this little 46 pounds male

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n94/mommy2kane/Kooza058.jpg

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=244841

I love what I do with these dogs but that mess those guys are doing is just plain ol nuts