PDA

View Full Version : Puppy Shots

redmistkennel
03-01-2012, 09:23 PM
Jeffers has had my vanguard plus 5 pup shots on back order so I gave 2 pups each 2 rounds of solo jecs that the feed store had. Jeffers will have my good shots here tomorrow so I will give them for the 3rd shots but should I give an extra shot with the vanguard since the solojecs are not very good quality? Just want to make sure they get the best immunity possible. Thanks for any help.

Officially Retired
03-02-2012, 03:06 AM
Why don't you buy your Vanguard shots from someone besides Jeffers?

redmistkennel
03-02-2012, 07:34 PM
Well they did not tell me they were back ordered until 2 days after I ordered them and at that point I was having a retard moment in life and did not even think to cancel the order with them and order from someplace else. I just took their word that it would take a week and did not think much about it but I have them now and I guess that is what matters. Lesson learned and new catalogs ordered for this year from other places.

TFX
03-02-2012, 09:40 PM

scratchin dog
03-03-2012, 12:24 PM
If you have a Tractor Supply in your area you can get the vaccines there any time. They sell the Durvet brand canine spectra 5 which is what i use but they have other vaccines too. I havent had any problems with them and my dogs go to the dog shows where they are around many other dogs.