View Full Version : CH. RANGER

Hurstmob
03-03-2012, 10:46 AM

Officially Retired
03-03-2012, 02:33 PM
"I'm trying Ringo, I'm trying reeeall hard to the the shepherd" :lol:
~ Pulp Fiction

Jack

PS: This Ch Ranger (http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=64118)?

Hurstmob
03-04-2012, 12:59 AM

Officially Retired
03-04-2012, 03:18 AM
LOL, my bad (brain fart) :lol: That Triumph City dog is actually the dog I meant to post, but I was checking out his pedigree and got back to Susie (his great granddam), and for whatever brain failure I had at the moment posted her link instead.

Click on the link again ;)

Jack

ragedog10
03-22-2017, 10:23 PM
Buddy has a son off him super shy with humans outside of the family but not so much with other Dawgs!
They just bred him to some Elmolll stuff I'm very interested in the results as ch ranger beat some good ones he thru here and there.

HurstmobC
04-23-2017, 07:54 PM
Man how time flies... I started this thread 5 years ago.... I actually liked that little dog I had off Ranger he just had a problem where his junk would hang out all the time... I did a lot to try to help him aside from getting it surgically repaired but it wasn't much I could do at the time.... Never got to do much with him because of this... Nevertheless he was an interesting little dog... I always figured it was because of his degree of inbreeding but who knows..