PDA

View Full Version : Boudreaux Skull

ponchday
03-06-2012, 06:04 AM
In your opinions what traits do you like and dislike in the Skull line? All opinions, comments, and advice welcome

Thanks in advance

STORMY
03-06-2012, 06:17 AM
mouth on top of mouth the positive...

shyness is a trait they carry as well that's the negative..

jmo
stormy:dancin:

TFX
03-06-2012, 08:35 AM
We had a daughter of a 75% Skull son that was desperately game and an all around quality bitch. We also had a direct son with an outcrossed bottom side who was a big, powerful, SOB, and also ultra game. So, unlike many lines I have seen and utilized, the Skull dogs we were given were both deep game, which most people don't expect out of Eli based stock. Try to see if you can get 2 out of 2 good ones out of any bloodline and it will be hard to do. These were both gifts from other breeders, and perhaps we were lucky. Nevertheless, my opinion is favorable and I do not have a drop of this blood today.

ponchday
03-10-2012, 02:48 PM
Thanks for the comments fellas. Just wanted to know what to expect out of a skull dog im getting, heres the ped http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=413329

turkd3000
03-12-2012, 05:37 AM
possibly a flagship skull stud if you're gettin' a male out of the litter.

QCK23
03-12-2012, 06:38 AM
shyness is a trait they carry as well that's the negative..

We have this bitch http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=308504

She is just over 30% skull and the only dog on our yard bred like that but she has never been shy a day in her life! Like I said, she is our only dog with any skull in the ped so maybe she is an exception. I love her, she has been a little ball of fire since the day we brought her home. She goes nuts tryin to get after anything furry that crosses her line of sight and will work for days. Only thing I dont like is that she has gotten a bit mouthy a few times when she got really worked up and I have heard that trait runs in her blood.

Milky
03-13-2012, 06:43 AM
I once had a male that was heavy Maverick/Sixbits/Skull, he was a very friendly and outgoing dog. Loved people but could'nt stand other dogs. Showed a disent bite aswell.