PDA

View Full Version : bet you won't hear about this on the news!!!!!!

scary
03-18-2012, 11:59 PM
http://www.examiner.com/inspirational-pets-in-orlando/stray-pit-bull-saves-a-woman-and-child-from-attacker

R2L
03-19-2012, 01:26 AM
guess we should be proud of that bully now:lol:

Officially Retired
03-19-2012, 04:20 AM
Yes we should. Dogs can be great in many ways, and I would say the ability to recognize friend from foe, and the ability to respond to danger from a foe, is the greatest purpose a dog can fulfill.

Jack

evolutionkennels
03-19-2012, 01:49 PM
WOW!

QCKLime
03-19-2012, 03:55 PM
My sister-in-law sent this to me on Facebook, it made my heart happy :) Even if we know that isn't a traditional bulldog, there are a million people who don't, and that's a win FOR us. Not to mention, you can't take anything away from an obviously good dog because of his lack of breeding.

My SIL used to be terrified of dogs, ALL dogs, but most especially pit bulls -- until she met mine ;) Now, whenever someone says something negative about them, she goes to bat for them like you wouldn't believe. She'll send me a text saying, "I don't know what you've done to me, but I just lost my cool at my mother's day out meeting with another military spouse because she thinks the ban of pit bulls on military bases is called for and she's SO ignorant!!" Also makes my heart happy. They have a 14 month old daughter who is completely enamored with dogs, and they cannot wait to buy another house off base so that they can run out and adopt a bulldog.

We need all the friends we can get, and this story surely converted at least a few.