PDA

View Full Version : New GRAND CHAMPION – F2F and Solo’s El Titere 5XW – Son of CH Panthro 4XW

SHOWBOX
04-22-2012, 12:04 PM
Made the father CH and son GR CH! Congratulations, you all deserve it. GR CH El Titere sounds so much better. You guys are two true gentlemen and professionals. God bless you and your dogs.

SHOWBOX

showboxkennels@yahoo.com

Officially Retired
04-22-2012, 02:40 PM
Did you see the dog go? If so, how do you rate him?

Saw some shit-talk about how the dog he beat was a 1xL, but they forgot to say 3xW, 1xL.

Hell Ch Rocky was a 3xW, 2xL and his losses were to Gr Ch Buck and Gr Ch Ace--and there is no shame in losing game to a great dog.

I think too many people are punks who can't appreciate a game effort. Hell, Joe Louis lost, Muhammad Ali lost, Sugar Ray Robinson lost, tons of great fighters have lost ... it doesn't mean they weren't great.

Jack

SHOWBOX
04-23-2012, 07:55 AM
Did you see the dog go? If so, how do you rate him?

Saw some shit-talk about how the dog he beat was a 1xL, but they forgot to say 3xW, 1xL.

Hell Ch Rocky was a 3xW, 2xL and his losses were to Gr Ch Buck and Gr Ch Ace--and there is no shame in losing game to a great dog.

I think too many people are punks who can't appreciate a game effort. Hell, Joe Louis lost, Muhammad Ali lost, Sugar Ray Robinson lost, tons of great fighters have lost ... it doesn't mean they weren't great.

Jack

Obviously this is all fictional and so as such, yes, I did see the dog go. As to how I’d rate him, let’s just say that he’s the hard way.

The dog he beat was actually a 4XW 1XL who was going for his GR CH as well. Unfortunately there will always be people out there who will attempt to discredit any dog, or anyONE, for that matter. It’s like I always say, “If they talked about Jesus Christ, then they’ll talk about you.” In my opinion not enough credit is given to GR CH El Titere. It’s not enough that he made CH in under a year and GR CH in 13 months?! What I believe tends to happen is that he just makes his competition look bad. People believe that it was just too easy, instead of believing he’s just that good.

In any case, he’s still open. So, if anyone feels he’s not the “truth” they can find out for themselves, or just continue to talk. ;)

SHOWBOX

All accounts and information is fictional…
showboxkennels@yahoo.comhttp://showboxkennels.web.officelive.com

R2L
04-23-2012, 08:17 AM
Is it only in fiction that one with a L can still make gr ch?

Congrats

TopShelfKennels
05-05-2012, 01:43 PM
GrCh El Titere is a BULLDOG! The hound he beat was a bulldogs too regardless of what some are told. Hats off to F2F and L Solo, great job they're doing with the Ch Panthro stock, I'm sure you'll hear of more good ones coming off Ch Panthro. I saw a few more off him that should make the cut. TSK

AmberLamps
05-06-2012, 06:15 AM
Is it only in fiction that one with a L can still make gr ch?

Congrats

:lol:

AmberLamps
05-06-2012, 06:29 AM
I'v noticed the Boomer redboy blood seems to click real nice with Frisco blood.

Ch Pantho (http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_profile.php?dog_id=11391)

Gr Ch El Titere (http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_profile.php?dog_id=11369)

Ch Kimbo (http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_profile.php?dog_id=46101)

Ch Little Boomer (http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_profile.php?dog_id=46102)

Ch Gucci (http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_profile.php?dog_id=46103)

Are there anymore champions or good dogs from this cross ?

Officially Retired
05-06-2012, 06:34 AM
Actually, I have always felt that was a load of crap, that a dog should "lose" his Grand Champion title if he loses a match. This idea was invented by Jack Kelly, and to this day people follow it like lemmings.

If we compare this stupid notion to boxing, then Sugar Ray Robinson, Mohammad Ali, Roberto Duran, Joe Louis, etc. could never be "Grand Champions" or HOF Champions, which of course is ludicrous.

To say a 6xW like Yellow is a "real" Grand Champion (even though he never faced a great dog), but to say a dog like Robert T is "not" a Grand Champion (when he beat two 4xWs and two Grand Champions, among many other winners) is simply preposterous IMO.

I know this is a whole other subject than this thread, but to snicker at a dog who won 5x, just because he happened to lose once, is pretty lame IMO.

Jack

No Quarter Kennel
05-06-2012, 06:43 AM
You are exactly right Jack. I don't agree with the "traditional" way at all.

How is this dog NOT a SUPER GR. CH?

http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_profile.php?dog_id=27180

Officially Retired
05-06-2012, 07:00 AM
Exactly, MelonHead would be the quintessential example of the folly.

If ever there was a GRAND Champion, he surely was it.

AmberLamps
05-06-2012, 07:33 AM
I was laughing at the way in which R2L worded his reply, it was the fiction part that tickled me. But like it or not Jack (and I don't btw) it's commonly accepted by everyone in dogs, that a dog who loses a match either can't go for his Gr Ch title or would lose it if he's already attained it.

Your example of Robert T losing his Gr Ch title was a good one and it's equally preposterous of a dog not being given the opportunity to attain his Gr Ch title if he/she happened to lose one early in their career. An example would be Ch Silver, he waxed a gr ch, lost his second while sick, then went on to wax another 2 grand champions and a champion. But he could never go for a Gr Ch title, or ever be recognised as a Gr Ch because he had a loss on his record.

Anyone who stops to actually think about it for a second, can see it's absurd, but like i'v already said, it's become so commonly accepted and ingrained amongst dogmen, most wont even give it a second thought. It's simply just accepted as the way it is.

I don't subscribe to it but i understand the online sdj has alot of people reading it, so it potentially could have a big influence in the way dogmen think if an article was written regarding this outdated rule. Someone with your writing skills could change the way alot of people think if you ever chose to do an article on this.

Officially Retired
05-06-2012, 09:05 AM
I was laughing at the way in which R2L worded his reply, it was the fiction part that tickled me. But like it or not Jack (and I don't btw) it's commonly accepted by everyone in dogs, that a dog who loses a match either can't go for his Gr Ch title or would lose it if he's already attained it.

I am well-aware that the notion is commonly-accepted, and it was the sarcasm that I was referring to when I made my post. That is why I made it.

The mentality to trivialize a dog's accomplishments, and to reject the idea that a great dog can lose, is precisely why I made my post.

Your example of Robert T losing his Gr Ch title was a good one and it's equally preposterous of a dog not being given the opportunity to attain his Gr Ch title if he/she happened to lose one early in their career. An example would be Ch Silver, he waxed a gr ch, lost his second while sick, then went on to wax another 2 grand champions and a champion. But he could never go for a Gr Ch title, or ever be recognised as a Gr Ch because he had a loss on his record.

There are many examples of great dogs that have lost (as well as great human boxers who have lost), which is why discounting a dog's greatness (or all-time title) is preposterous. Jack Kelly is the one who originated the "rule" that any dog that loses cannot be a Grand Champion, and (as I said) the majority of bulldoggers follow this credo like lemmings, even though Jack Kelly and his mag are gone. It is an ignorant way to think IMO, and unfair to many great dogs. IMO, any dog that wins 5+ times in top competition is a "Grand" Champion, way beyond the normal competitor.

Anyone who stops to actually think about it for a second, can see it's absurd, but like i'v already said, it's become so commonly accepted and ingrained amongst dogmen, most wont even give it a second thought. It's simply just accepted as the way it is.

Well, that is exactly what I intended to do, and in fact did do, and that is de-rail the common mentality here, wipe the snicker off of some faces, and give a reality check :idea:

I don't subscribe to it but i understand the online sdj has alot of people reading it, so it potentially could have a big influence in the way dogmen think if an article was written regarding this outdated rule. Someone with your writing skills could change the way alot of people think if you ever chose to do an article on this.

That is a good idea, and the owner has asked me to write some articles for his mag, I just haven't gotten around to doing so yet. But that would be a great place to start.

Jack

sinister
05-06-2012, 02:28 PM
i understand what you mean jack, but what criteria do we go by then?

Officially Retired
05-06-2012, 02:55 PM
i understand what you mean jack, but what criteria do we go by then?

Easy. Same thing as what we do with a Champion.

For example, if your Champion wins 3 and loses his 4th, he is still called a "Champion," is he not, and he still deserves to be called as such. He does not get his title stripped!

IMO, the same logic should apply to Grand Champion. A dog that wins 5 contracted matches is still a "Grand" Champion, he just finally lost, same as the 3xW Champion is still a Ch who finally lost.

In human fighting, Sugar Ray Robinson finally lost too ... so did Ali ... so did Jack Dempsey, Marvin Hagler, Michael Spinks, etc. Yet they are all HOF all-time-great Champions.

Jack

R2L
05-06-2012, 03:40 PM
cant follow the whole discussion but

like it or not Jack, it's commonly accepted by everyone in dogs, that a dog who loses a match either can't go for his Gr Ch title or would lose it if he's already attained it.

this, no disrespect. to much "rules" not everyone agrees with made up some time but seemingly no one can change them. im searching for a poll about this matter which was done a while ago... can't find it.

skipper
05-06-2012, 11:55 PM
IMO the ones that are eager to discredit dogs and/or dogmen are the ones that aren't good enough to succeed themselves. Any dog that wins 5 is worth the GRCH title. People don't realize how hard it is to campaign a dog. And how much of a dog it takes to actually go through 5 keeps, 5 shows and 5 aftercares. To have somebody who most often don't even match dogs or have produced winning dogs themselves trying to discredit is the most disrespectful thing there is. I know of a guy who claimed that the dog he saw was THE worst dog he ever saw. Later for some lame reason he decided match into that dog. One can only guess he thought it would be an easy win. Anyway he lost to the dog that they earlier had discredit to the point where he was THE worst dog he ever saw. With a dog that supposedly was an ace caliber dog. This is a perfect example of a guy that has no respect or knowledge in dogs.

Officially Retired
05-07-2012, 03:28 AM
Good post!

skipper
05-07-2012, 03:34 AM
Thank you. It's basically common sense. But how often do so called doggers lack that attribute?=)

Officially Retired
05-07-2012, 03:36 AM
Doggers commonly lack common sense :mrgreen:

skipper
05-07-2012, 03:40 AM
LOL

SHOWBOX
05-07-2012, 02:05 PM
Doggers commonly lack common sense :mrgreen:

And unfortunately now a days CLASS and RESPECT!

SHOWBOX

FrostyPaws
05-14-2012, 06:49 PM
I would say probably the only knock on his last opponent was that he quit, on top no less, to a dog he was just mauling. It's not so much that the dog lost, but it's how he lost that probably have people snickering or talking shit.

SHOWBOX
05-16-2012, 05:01 PM
I would say probably the only knock on his last opponent was that he quit, on top no less, to a dog he was just mauling. It's not so much that the dog lost, but it's how he lost that probably have people snickering or talking shit.

That may very well be the case but it wasn't El Titere's camp who called out CH Omar 4xW now 2xL. In any case I only sought to give recognition to two gentlemen of the sport EL Solo and F2F and congratulate them on their new "GR CH".

And not for nothing but people will always talk, but it’s just that…talk.

SHOWBOX

bolero
09-03-2012, 03:40 PM
just because it dont say gr ch next to the name does not mean anything peopl would be stupid to consider robert t lor melonhead not gr ch caliber dogs based on a loss

Officially Retired
09-06-2012, 09:31 AM
just because it dont say gr ch next to the name does not mean anything peopl would be stupid to consider robert t lor melonhead not gr ch caliber dogs based on a loss

This is true ...

Ez Country
09-06-2012, 02:39 PM
5 wins GrCh, 10 double GrCh,

abc
03-17-2013, 07:43 PM
That may very well be the case but it wasn't El Titere's camp who called out CH Omar 4xW now 2xL. In any case I only sought to give recognition to two gentlemen of the sport EL Solo and F2F and congratulate them on their new "GR CH".

And not for nothing but people will always talk, but it’s just that…talk.

SHOWBOX

CH. OMAR was Never A 4xw he was a 3xw 2xL . Balboa was open to both !
OMAR Chose to go into a 2xw instead of going into Balboa
El Titere chose to go into Ch OMAR 3xw 1xl at the time .
The Balboas 3rd attempt everything their way just to make it happin el titere paid the FF after speaking with Triangle Gang about Balboa !

ragedog10
10-27-2013, 08:35 AM
GR.CH TIETRE 6XW A great dog who everyone doubted thru his whole career. He is so good at what he does he makes it look easy, stopped one from making GR Ch while earning his sixth. Hats off to a great dog and camp. Yis Ole Man(D.M.D.K)

drz
10-27-2013, 10:12 AM
Easy. Same thing as what we do with a Champion.

For example, if your Champion wins 3 and loses his 4th, he is still called a "Champion," is he not, and he still deserves to be called as such. He does not get his title stripped!

IMO, the same logic should apply to Grand Champion. A dog that wins 5 contracted matches is still a "Grand" Champion, he just finally lost, same as the 3xW Champion is still a Ch who finally lost.

In human fighting, Sugar Ray Robinson finally lost too ... so did Ali ... so did Jack Dempsey, Marvin Hagler, Michael Spinks, etc. Yet they are all HOF all-time-great Champions.

Jack

Those men you listed are ex-champions not champions. They lost their titles which is no different than a Grand Champion losing his title after a loss. Maybe the boxing analogy would make sense if you were arguing that champions should lose a title if they lose but I'm not sure how it works when applied to saying a Grand Champion shouldn't lose his. Most sports you are not given a title in perpetuity. In boxing you must defend your title, if someone beats you you become a former champion. In team sports you must make it back to the finals and defend or your team becomes former champs. HOF has nothing to do with it as losing one doesn't stop a dog from being considered HOF worthy. Dogs really don't even have to win to be considered worthy of HOF. Sporting HOF is based on your past accomplishments. Championships are more an indication of your current.
status.

I like how a lot of the European dog men do it by listing their dogs as Ex-Grand Champions. Which is becoming a title all on it's own in a way.

To be honest I don't have an issue with it one way or the other. But I do see valid points on both sides of the argument. Still kinda comes down to putting too much faith in titles. Titles don't always speak to the depths of a given career.

S_B
10-27-2013, 10:55 PM
" Titles don't always speak to the depths of a given career. "
DRZ :appl:

TopShelfKennels
10-28-2013, 05:20 AM
Congrats again to that bad mofo Gr Ch Titere!!!!

Officially Retired
10-28-2013, 05:46 AM
Those men you listed are ex-champions not champions. They lost their titles which is no different than a Grand Champion losing his title after a loss. Maybe the boxing analogy would make sense if you were arguing that champions should lose a title if they lose but I'm not sure how it works when applied to saying a Grand Champion shouldn't lose his. Most sports you are not given a title in perpetuity. In boxing you must defend your title, if someone beats you you become a former champion. In team sports you must make it back to the finals and defend or your team becomes former champs. HOF has nothing to do with it as losing one doesn't stop a dog from being considered HOF worthy. Dogs really don't even have to win to be considered worthy of HOF. Sporting HOF is based on your past accomplishments. Championships are more an indication of your current.
status.

I like how a lot of the European dog men do it by listing their dogs as Ex-Grand Champions. Which is becoming a title all on it's own in a way.

To be honest I don't have an issue with it one way or the other. But I do see valid points on both sides of the argument. Still kinda comes down to putting too much faith in titles. Titles don't always speak to the depths of a given career.

Good post and rebuttal.

Wise
10-28-2013, 07:19 PM
All that chitter chatter goes back to one thing. ENVY. Jealousy is motherfucker these days I mean it just kills some people to give credit when credit is due. My hats off to the breeder, teacher, conditioner, handler, & last but not least the dog itself. They probably started hating on that dog from day one, I also noticed how none of Boomer haters said shit about that nice lil list of winners, talk is cheap and opinions ain't worth shit cause all the bullshit stops between them four corners.

Nextlevel
10-28-2013, 07:26 PM
Good post and rebuttal.

They lose their belt not their title once a world champion always a world champion no matter how many times they lose......

ragedog10
11-03-2013, 12:11 AM
For all those haters/none believed in a true game hound add one more W to Sir GRCH El Titere 6xw to all those whom hate on this fine example of wat a great one should be! Its a true sign of the times when people forgot wat a great one looks like these days! Hats off to the gentleman who brought a true warrior whom for sure would have earned his GRCH title if only he hadn't met another warrior whom heart was just a deep as his own! Congratulations to both side for showing to world class warriors! To the warrior who lost his quest for his GRCH title it has been years since we seen on whom carrier's the terms of wat we breed for when one can bring acrowd world class gengentleman to their feet you are you what we dream about! Congrads to Solo and FMK on such a great job and GRCH Titere 6xw you are for sure one of a bulldog

ragedog10
11-03-2013, 12:26 AM
All that chitter chatter goes back to one thing. ENVY. Jealousy is motherfucker these days I mean it just kills some people to give credit when credit is due. My hats off to the breeder, teacher, conditioner, handler, & last but not least the dog itself. They probably started hating on that dog from day one, I also noticed how none of Boomer haters said shit about that nice lil list of winners, talk is cheap and opinions ain't worth shit cause all the bullshit stops between them four corners. That is the truth if I have ever heard it! And to the one who came from a foreign land to do battle with a warrior with the same heart and skill and lay it all on the table and bring tears to grown men eyes! We thank you for showing the world what it is to be game! GAME a trait that so many people in this breed lacks! Had it been any other hound on any other day I am for sure you to would have this man made up title also! One hell of a display of world class a true history maker for dam sure! Keep hating but Sir GRCH Titere to the haters his record speaks for its self!

RHC
11-03-2013, 01:46 AM
I'v noticed the Boomer redboy blood seems to click real nice with Frisco blood.

Ch Pantho (http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_profile.php?dog_id=11391)

Gr Ch El Titere (http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_profile.php?dog_id=11369)

Ch Kimbo (http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_profile.php?dog_id=46101)

Ch Little Boomer (http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_profile.php?dog_id=46102)

Ch Gucci (http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_profile.php?dog_id=46103)

Are there anymore champions or good dogs from this cross ?

These two come from a really good litter. All of them showed to have no quit in them.

http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum...p?dog_id=20060 (http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_profile.php?dog_id=20060)

http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum...p?dog_id=20057 (http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_profile.php?dog_id=20057)

TopShelfKennels
11-03-2013, 06:18 AM
No matter how good a animal is, there will always be at least one non-believer. Anyone who has seen Gr Ch Titere and has something negative to say, cant judge a dog on any level. Critics are everywhere....

AmberLamps
11-04-2013, 05:32 AM
These two come from a really good litter. All of them showed to have no quit in them.

http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum...p?dog_id=20060 (http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_profile.php?dog_id=20060)

http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum...p?dog_id=20057 (http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_profile.php?dog_id=20057)

Nice man.

I no longer run Frisco blood, but if I still had it, I definitely would of taken it to some Redboy/Boomer blood.

ChuckyDukes
11-04-2013, 01:31 PM
Congratulations to Grand Champion Titere and camp on a fine job, winning the last over a really good bulldog. Classy to pick up the game but beaten champ at the right time by the opponents. Liked them both!

I notice the naysayers aren't knocking at Titere's door to get at him LOL

Officially Retired
11-04-2013, 01:34 PM
Congratulations to Grand Champion Titere and camp on a fine job, winning the last over a really good bulldog. Classy to pick up the game but beaten champ at the right time by the opponents. Liked them both!

Welcome aboard, good sir 8)

ChuckyDukes
11-04-2013, 01:48 PM
Welcome aboard, good sir 8)

Thanks, Jack. Look forward to good bulldog talk. Just so happens the very first thread I click on is on a dog I'm very fond of :)

Officially Retired
11-04-2013, 02:09 PM
Thanks, Jack. Look forward to good bulldog talk. Just so happens the very first thread I click on is on a dog I'm very fond of :)

Good deal :)

ragedog10
11-04-2013, 03:39 PM

They sure are'nt knocking just ducking. Yis Ole Man

bently
11-06-2013, 04:46 AM
congratz to the titere camp and sure would have been war with him and balboa. there is a lot of good comp out there, and a whole bunch of camps still pushing for first.

ragedog10
04-13-2014, 07:34 PM
I would say probably the only knock on his last opponent was that he quit, on top no less, to a dog he was just mauling. It's not so much that the dog lost, but it's how he lost that probably have people snickering or talking shit. And so know Wats the knock on this one he had six w's also?

gotap_d
04-13-2014, 07:49 PM
Congrats to the hound and the camp.

ragedog10
05-10-2014, 01:06 AM
Were are my Grandchampion Titere haters and none believers no one wants to talk about such a beautiful animal such great animals only come around once in a life Time you know one of those that only had to be looked at once to see he was something great after a short roll with a great 4xer he was off to the race's in the fast line beat a supposed champion who was later found out he was a two timer one time OTC winner he was cleaned up in short order Grand champion Titere has remains in the fast lane

ragedog10
06-07-2014, 12:36 AM
Well since sir GRCH Titere to all his haters! lol I'll give you one more story of such a great hound whom I have had the pleasure of down lots of man hour's with! :-) on #2 it was pretty much over at 20 those guys were the easiest and most prideful s.o.b's the game is so full of at the 20 when a gentleman would have seen there is nothing more his/her hound could have done and picked up,b.u.t not they had to see the heart of this loose bred hound fir them selves and that they did after making the remark that Titere would not scratch into a down opponent f2f became aggravated and call upon GRCH TITERE to clean him up and GRCH TITERE being such a responsive hound did as he was ask to a handle is made at the hour plus Mark scratch on down hound who can't make it outta his corner bets go out on Sir GRCH TITERE to scratch into a down hound with no takers sir GRCH TITERE is now a two timer! we are now on the hunt for this other great 44 Mr homie balboa! more on that next time! :-)

Dogmaster
07-11-2014, 04:27 AM
Is GRCH Titere open for stud? Anybody know how to contact the owners of this great dog. If so let me know thanks

evolutionkennels
07-11-2014, 07:46 AM
I bought semen from his dad. Email my gmail or text my phone. I'll put u in Contact

ChuckyDukes
07-12-2014, 06:48 PM
"I bought semen from his dad. Email my gmail or text my phone. I'll put u in Contact"

Heck of a pick up!

SwampDweller
07-15-2014, 01:30 PM
Yes he is open to stud at private treaty (Not Cheap At All); send me your contact info and I'll pass it to the one you need to talk to.
Is GRCH Titere open for stud? Anybody know how to contact the owners of this great dog. If so let me know thanks

Officially Retired
07-15-2014, 07:15 PM
Yes he is open to stud at private treaty (Not Cheap At All); send me your contact info and I'll pass it to the one you need to talk to.

As well as it should NOT be.

ragedog10
07-15-2014, 09:22 PM
Well I know we like what we have off him! Next stop ROM!!!! Great dog Great Dog man behind him

Bostondawg
07-16-2014, 06:04 AM
http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_profile.php?dog_id=40725

We've got these. 4 weeks old!

Nut
07-16-2014, 06:18 AM
As well as it should NOT be.

That's right. I think its a favor in the first place, to be able to pay for a breeding.

ragedog10
07-16-2014, 07:55 AM
I like that breeding good luck! We got these. http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_profile.php?dog_id=24273

Officially Retired
07-16-2014, 07:59 AM
http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_profile.php?dog_id=40725

We've got these. 4 weeks old!

What I am looking at is you NOT paying attention to how things are done here.

Please do NOT enter full litters as "dogs" here on this database like that: this is not PedsOnline.

You use the Breeding Database (http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_addbreeding.php?breeding_id=6907) to ad your breedings, and you use the Dog Database (http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_add.php) to enter in each pup individually.

Please change (http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/content.php?244) that pedigree to ONE of the pups, and enter-in your breeding/litter into the Breeding Database properly.

Thank you,

Jack

Bostondawg
07-16-2014, 09:01 AM
What I am looking at is you NOT paying attention to how things are done here.

Please do NOT enter full litters as "dogs" here on this database like that: this is not PedsOnline.

You use the Breeding Database (http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_addbreeding.php?breeding_id=6907) to ad your breedings, and you use the Dog Database (http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_add.php) to enter in each pup individually.

Please change (http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/content.php?244) that pedigree to ONE of the pups, and enter-in your breeding/litter into the Breeding Database properly.

Thank you,

Jack

Hey man you can take it easy. I took an hour trying to get it right. Obviously I'm new to this site and If I did it wrong you say so no big deal I'll try to fix it. But you don't need to come at me like that.

Officially Retired
07-16-2014, 09:19 AM
Hey man you can take it easy. I took an hour trying to get it right. Obviously I'm new to this site and If I did it wrong you say so no big deal I'll try to fix it. But you don't need to come at me like that.

Fair enough.

Try to understand 3 things that lead to my frustration:

1) How long this site took to put up and create;
2) The fact that the instructions are right there, in front of everyone's face, on the Pedigrees (http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/pedigrees.php) page directly asking people in red to watch the videos FIRST;
3) And yet how only 1 out of 20 people ever actually bothers to read/watch the instructions (that also took a lot of time to create).

And then you might understand how annoying it is to watch people do what you just did ~X(

Thanks for being willing to correct it.

Jack

Bostondawg
07-16-2014, 09:41 AM
Fair enough.

Try to understand 3 things that lead to my frustration:

1) How long this site took to put up and create;
2) The fact that the instructions are right there, in front of everyone's face, on the Pedigrees (http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/pedigrees.php) page directly asking people in red to watch the videos FIRST;
3) And yet how only 1 out of 20 people ever actually bothers to read/watch the instructions (that also took a lot of time to create).

And then you might understand how annoying it is to watch people do what you just did ~X(

Thanks for being willing to correct it.

Jack

Yeah I figured that. More than happy to fix!

http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_profile.php?dog_id=40743

Bostondawg
07-16-2014, 09:47 AM
I like that breeding good luck! We got these. http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_profile.php?dog_id=24273

I seen that. Real nice. Down the line we're going to do the exact same cross you did.

Officially Retired
07-16-2014, 09:47 AM
Yeah I figured that. More than happy to fix!

http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum/bulldog_profile.php?dog_id=40743

Thank you :D

ragedog10
07-16-2014, 11:02 AM
I seen that. Real nice. Down the line we're going to do the exact same cross you did.

Who you gonna use Carmen sister???

ragedog10
07-16-2014, 12:26 PM
Also there is a litter mate brother to Titere by the name of panthro jr 2x who is just as good in his own right! He has some very good ones on the ground already,Panthro Jr has a 2xw named Reno who is said to be bbetter then his sire and grand sire and also his uncle's. and he also has two one timers and that only in two breedings! Titere comes from an all game litter his breeder is actually on this site but don't know if care to share any information about that family of hounds as he's not so much into the money as he is into his hounds! there also a one timer brother to Titere named maximo who is a beast in his own. Geronimo is another winner out of Titere litter! Just thought I would let people know that he not just a freak dog out of the litter but all were great hounds!

ragedog10
12-06-2014, 07:08 PM
Well since sir GRCH Titere to all his haters! lol I'll give you one more story of such a great hound whom I have had the pleasure of down lots of man hour's with! :-) on #2 it was pretty much over at 20 those guys were the easiest and most prideful s.o.b's the game is so full of at the 20 when a gentleman would have seen there is nothing more his/her hound could have done and picked up,b.u.t not they had to see the heart of this loose bred hound fir them selves and that they did after making the remark that Titere would not scratch into a down opponent f2f became aggravated and call upon GRCH TITERE to clean him up and GRCH TITERE being such a responsive hound did as he was ask to a handle is made at the hour plus Mark scratch on down hound who can't make it outta his corner bets go out on Sir GRCH TITERE to scratch into a down hound with no takers sir GRCH TITERE is now a two timer! we are now on the hunt for this other great 44 Mr homie balboa! more on that next time! :-)

GrCh Titere was just passing over heart worm and nearly dead when he was hooked into GBK for his first!
Now Grch Titere is on the hunt to show the world that he is a force to be reckon with. Calls are made to champ out on this other great champion that just happens to be the same weight as Grch Titere(44lbs) who may I add has never come in at 44,but always under.
Now the chase is on for ch Mr Homie balboa!
The trash talking is flying with Grch Titere camp responding with if Titere is such a bum then let set a day to meet! With the responds being go and get your title first then maybe they will think about setting up a date!
Now Ch Mr Homie Balboa "Rrrrrraw homie Rrrraw homie" takes off and gets two more macking himself a grandchamp,with Titere just getting a taker for his championship. This might have be his easiest win cleaning up in true bulldog fashion never super pretty or overly flashy just really to the point.Titere is now champion Titere!
A lil on his back round Grch Titere is off of Ch panthro a 4xw his self,Panthro is off of Pit Islands Boomer R.O.M to Shut up bka Cull hards Asia Girl 2xw,Whom is a beast of a bitch herself! When Asia was bred to ch ninja she had a dike of a bitch that went 2:45 with no front end for a draw! Now the guest have a bulldog with high abilty and deep gameness has always been Solo's and face 2face goal! So whom do they breed Shut up "Asia" to next Boomer from that breeding comes a few winners and some losers but their is one male that is super slow to start and with F2F being more understanding that some are slow Panthro is sent to PR for two years!
Now two years has past and Panthro is on the yard of some super dog men out in PR and Panthro is now on and ready for the fast lane!!! He is then sent back home with a short peek Panthro is hooked into a ch or 2xer I forget getting old! Lol Long story short Panthro blows thru two champs and a 2xer with everyone talking big but noone stepping up to the plate Ch Panthro is sold to BDB and sent to china and is hooked into a 4x killer also named Panthro! Ch Panthro cleans this 4xw up by being super smart and slick (head dog that will finish in the kidneys)! Just like his mother Asia Girl.
Now when ch Panthro was in PR he was bred to a bitch named Enana this is the breeding that would set greatness in stone! With multi winners out of said breeding one hit the fast lane with one gear and thats FAST! You guest it GrCh Titere 7xw!
Now call are made once more to set a day with Ch Mr Homie balboa,with the Balboa camp tell them to go get a GRCh title! So the chase is still on and GrCh Titere is hooked into someone else who has a good one but cant tell time and shows up two hours late and a half pound over! Solo collects and leaves them standing holding a wet dog! Lol GrCh Titere is rehooked and blews thru #4 like birthday cake!
The stage is set for that GrCh title for this one the only taker have a killer named ch omar who was coming of a kill but no win over ch Happy,whom he beat and made his scratch to win but would not take hold of a down hound! None the less he is still thought of highly by his camp.Before the grand slam its a few rolls taking shape ,D,M,D,K shows a bitch whom was bred by Fmk,F2F, El Solo.
D,M,DK bitch is 25lbs and 14 months old the other bitch is 2-3 years of age and 40lbs! D,M,D,K is pissed and stop talking and says lets do it this lil 25lber is rooted deep in the big bitch front end and this big 40lb bitch never gets off her back! Lol A scratch is made at 25 with that 40lb bitch not wanting any more of D,M,D,K lil 25lb of pure hell, f2f asks D,M,D,K to scratch his bitch whom is going nut in her corner before f2f could finish his sentance D,M,D,K had already released the beast to show them this young pup was as real as it gets!!
Now the fun is over and its time to play ball that night Ch Bob Dylan 4xw lost to Ch Mavado great show going 2:50 I think was the time!
Ch Titere is in there with this pure killer whom has killed most of everything he has put his mouth on for schooling to now!! Also GrCh Titere had cut himself some how and was in a cast two day before might i add and the first ten you can tell he is a little weak to on side but only his camp knows that!
Titere is feeling omar out Omar get a hold of Titeres chest Titere peels him out and now his him figured out, this is were his fathers style comes into play and Titere gets slick on Ch Omar,Omar slows up for just one second and with lightening speed Titere is in Ch Omars ass end with Omar looking around like what the fu#k just happen.Omar is looking for away to get this gator out of his ass hole!!!Turn call f2f makes a great handle with Omar to scratch and he stands in 30 scratch to win is the name of this ball game with GRCH EL TITERE screaming for F2F to allow him to finish his scratch is made and a lot of folks were upset that night! It is now El Solo and F2F GRCH EL TITERE 5XW

ragedog10
12-06-2014, 10:09 PM
The hunt for Ch Mr Homie balboa is not over yet folks!
Now thats
GBK #:34,
#2 CT 1:05,
#3NY :32,
#4 V.of NY :30,
#5Home :35!
But before we get there its one more GRCH Titere has to show how to party!!!! Stay tooned

ragedog10
12-11-2014, 08:42 AM
Also might I add,
Thats six keeps and five shows in 13 months!
Let's not forget about his fathers record made champ in something like nine months, and champion Panthro won #4 with only a few tools in his mouth!

SHOWBOX
12-20-2014, 08:53 PM
Also might I add,
Thats six keeps and five shows in 13 months!
Let's not forget about his fathers record made champ in something like nine months, and champion Panthro won #4 with only a few tools in his mouth!

Not a few, just one. :twisted:

SHOWBOX

gotap_d
01-01-2015, 08:26 PM
Also there is a litter mate brother to Titere by the name of panthro jr 2x who is just as good in his own right! He has some very good ones on the ground already,Panthro Jr has a 2xw named Reno who is said to be bbetter then his sire and grand sire and also his uncle's. and he also has two one timers and that only in two breedings! Titere comes from an all game litter his breeder is actually on this site but don't know if care to share any information about that family of hounds as he's not so much into the money as he is into his hounds! there also a one timer brother to Titere named maximo who is a beast in his own. Geronimo is another winner out of Titere litter! Just thought I would let people know that he not just a freak dog out of the litter but all were great hounds!

Didnt panthro jr quit in P.R.?

ragedog10
01-01-2015, 08:55 PM

Dont know how he lost but hes still on the hunt!

ragedog10
01-10-2015, 12:32 AM
GrCh Titere was just passing over heart worm and nearly dead when he was hooked into GBK for his first!
Now Grch Titere is on the hunt to show the world that he is a force to be reckon with. Calls are made to champ out on this other great champion that just happens to be the same weight as Grch Titere(44lbs) who may I add has never come in at 44,but always under.
Now the chase is on for ch Mr Homie balboa!
The trash talking is flying with Grch Titere camp responding with if Titere is such a bum then let set a day to meet! With the responds being go and get your title first then maybe they will think about setting up a date!
Now Ch Mr Homie Balboa "Rrrrrraw homie Rrrraw homie" takes off and gets two more macking himself a grandchamp,with Titere just getting a taker for his championship. This might have be his easiest win cleaning up in true bulldog fashion never super pretty or overly flashy just really to the point.Titere is now champion Titere!
A lil on his back round Grch Titere is off of Ch panthro a 4xw his self,Panthro is off of Pit Islands Boomer R.O.M to Shut up bka Cull hards Asia Girl 2xw,Whom is a beast of a bitch herself! When Asia was bred to ch ninja she had a dike of a bitch that went 2:45 with no front end for a draw! Now the guest have a bulldog with high abilty and deep gameness has always been Solo's and face 2face goal! So whom do they breed Shut up "Asia" to next Boomer from that breeding comes a few winners and some losers but their is one male that is super slow to start and with F2F being more understanding that some are slow Panthro is sent to PR for two years!
Now two years has past and Panthro is on the yard of some super dog men out in PR and Panthro is now on and ready for the fast lane!!! He is then sent back home with a short peek Panthro is hooked into a ch or 2xer I forget getting old! Lol Long story short Panthro blows thru two champs and a 2xer with everyone talking big but noone stepping up to the plate Ch Panthro is sold to BDB and sent to china and is hooked into a 4x killer also named Panthro! Ch Panthro cleans this 4xw up by being super smart and slick (head dog that will finish in the kidneys)! Just like his mother Asia Girl.
Now when ch Panthro was in PR he was bred to a bitch named Enana this is the breeding that would set greatness in stone! With multi winners out of said breeding one hit the fast lane with one gear and thats FAST! You guest it GrCh Titere 7xw!
Now call are made once more to set a day with Ch Mr Homie balboa,with the Balboa camp tell them to go get a GRCh title! So the chase is still on and GrCh Titere is hooked into someone else who has a good one but cant tell time and shows up two hours late and a half pound over! Solo collects and leaves them standing holding a wet dog! Lol GrCh Titere is rehooked and blews thru #4 like birthday cake!
The stage is set for that GrCh title for this one the only taker have a killer named ch omar who was coming of a kill but no win over ch Happy,whom he beat and made his scratch to win but would not take hold of a down hound! None the less he is still thought of highly by his camp.Before the grand slam its a few rolls taking shape ,D,M,D,K shows a bitch whom was bred by Fmk,F2F, El Solo.
D,M,DK bitch is 25lbs and 14 months old the other bitch is 2-3 years of age and 40lbs! D,M,D,K is pissed and stop talking and says lets do it this lil 25lber is rooted deep in the big bitch front end and this big 40lb bitch never gets off her back! Lol A scratch is made at 25 with that 40lb bitch not wanting any more of D,M,D,K lil 25lb of pure hell, f2f asks D,M,D,K to scratch his bitch whom is going nut in her corner before f2f could finish his sentance D,M,D,K had already released the beast to show them this young pup was as real as it gets!!
Now the fun is over and its time to play ball that night Ch Bob Dylan 4xw lost to Ch Mavado great show going 2:50 I think was the time!
Ch Titere is in there with this pure killer whom has killed most of everything he has put his mouth on for schooling to now!! Also GrCh Titere had cut himself some how and was in a cast two day before might i add and the first ten you can tell he is a little weak to on side but only his camp knows that!
Titere is feeling omar out Omar get a hold of Titeres chest Titere peels him out and now his him figured out, this is were his fathers style comes into play and Titere gets slick on Ch Omar,Omar slows up for just one second and with lightening speed Titere is in Ch Omars ass end with Omar looking around like what the fu#k just happen.Omar is looking for away to get this gator out of his ass hole!!!Turn call f2f makes a great handle with Omar to scratch and he stands in 30 scratch to win is the name of this ball game with GRCH EL TITERE screaming for F2F to allow him to finish his scratch is made and a lot of folks were upset that night! It is now El Solo and F2F GRCH EL TITERE 5XW

Now let get back on that hunt for Mr ch homie balboa 6xw-1xgl!
There is some issuse with GrCh Titere camps family and a tuff call is made to part with this world class animal as to not hold him back seeing as he has won five and he is only 3 years of age!!

In this off time GrCh Titere is bred to a triple bred boomer bitch and it has some good dogs in that breeding!
Now DMDK pays a stud fee and breeds him to their 25lb bitch who has made a name for herself by making every thing she has faced pack it in with her straight forward attitude! When DMDK is asked why he didnt go for her title his responds is we have bigger plans! Out of that breeding there were 8 ,2 die and at five weeks the five males kill the only bitch.At this point DMDK knows they have something that is one for the books! Back to them later! Hehehe

Now GrCh Titere is on the hunt hard for Mr ch homie balboa as FMK is trying to keep his word on the purchase agreement and that is to catch Ch Homie! And he DOES,the stage is set and the crap talking is all over the place! But it doesnt happen as FMK has some family issues himself and if forced to pay up! FMK trys to re-hook it with no luck!!!!

So the door is open with only one taker a bad mofo himself named Ch Lotto 4x,the stage is set and its party time both camps make weight and are washed and its drop time.
Both seasoned BULLDOGS have that fire in their eyes and meet dead center of the square.Titere looks super strong as does Ch Lotto both not giving up much Ch Lotto then roots deep into GrCh Titere chest with Titere coming back up to a solid head hold to get him out and it's even.Ch Lotto gets back into the chest of GrCh Titere lifting him off all four feet!!! Holy shit this Ch lotto is super strong!!GrCh Titere peels him out by the head again this time he holds him out with this head hold and pushes Ch Lotto's head into the carpet with total control with Ch Lotto determined to come up with something Ch Lotto slows for just a half a second and GrCh Titere looks for his sweet spot,but seams to know this one's heart is as big as they get,he then shoots for a front leg and with one,two,three bites GrCh Titere takes Ch Lotto's leg OFF.This leg is being held on by skin and is wrapoed over Ch Lottos neck,but Ch Lotto still has that look of a true Champion in his eyes and lands in to GrCh Titere chest and lifts him once more off all four with just three wheels HOLY SHIT THIS CH LOTTO IS THE REAL DEAL FOLKS!

Ch Lotto keeps his battle going on for 15 more minutes when his camp throws in the white flag at :45! Ch Lotto runs a ROCKET scratch with bone sticking out and that leg wrapped over his neck his chest bounce of the carpet and he back up on three never lossing his focus!!!
WOW WHAT ONE HELL OF A BULLDOG he was and his camp were some of the best sportsmen that displayed true sportsmenship and took their loss with a hand shake And attended to their buddy who had he met any other dog would have made his Grand championship for sure people! It is now GrCh Titere 6xw! The hunt is still not over,with everyone thinking that Ch Lotto was better then Ch Homie balboa its only one thing that Ch Homie balboa camp can do and that stop the hype and see who is really THE BEST 44LB OF THIS TIME!
History is in the making with two 6xw's to meet and it can only be one winner!!!!
Party time folks those friday night lights are on and Ch Homie balboa camp does every trick in the book to back out first they are a pound and a half or so over,they are forced to pay up.After paying the forfeit they dont have any more money to come up with the rest of the purse! FMK wanting to hold true to his word does the show for the fee of a well bred prospect at this point its no longer about the money but about the BULLDOGS. Even tho Ch Homie balboa is over weight he looks GREAT they cut no corners getting him into shape as well they better have not they are not facing a one or two timer but a living breathing BEAST as Ch Homie Balboa is in his own rights.
They are dropped and from the gate you can see clear as day this GrCh Homie Balboa is out classed hes just getting steamed rolled his handler is begging him to come up with something" rawww Homie Raww Homie Raww " to no avail Homie is just out class this way the whole time with GrCh Titere trying to finish him b,u,t Ch Homie balboa is a game dog and thinks he can still win he keeps trying and keeps coming up short .At this point the Homie fans become quite all that Raww homies are just mere echos under the midnight moon lights once again it BIG bites from GrCh Titere and at the 1:15 the white flag is waved!!! Ch Homie is a true Bulldog and runs his rocket and in his mind he was going to win!

With that victory GrCh Titere is now a 7xw and one of the very few 7xw that has beat a 6xw for #7!
Both dogs will for ever be in my History books along with so many other greats of diffrent times!

Next step is his offsprings as he is starting his stud lifestyle now! He was bred to only two bitches while on his guest to create one of our breeds bad mofo for our History books!
So look out they are on the ground and head hunting!

Peace!

S_B
01-10-2015, 03:52 AM
:hatsoff: :appl:

loot
01-10-2015, 05:30 AM
Nice read an congrats to both parties for making it happen.

ragedog10
01-10-2015, 04:26 PM

Congrads to Panthro Jr and his breeder on the New Ch Reno who beat ch Texas 2:07!

gotap_d
01-11-2015, 07:26 AM
Congrads to Panthro Jr and his breeder on the New Ch Reno who beat ch Texas 2:07!

Congrats. Whether he quit or lost game, his box record has nothing to do with his production record. It a completely different animal when you are talking about being able to produce offspring that are equal or better than what you are.

Bostondawg
01-11-2015, 11:06 AM
Panthro jr did not quit. He lost game.

STA8541
01-12-2015, 07:53 AM
It is so rare that you see total war machines like these 3 dogs going into each other. Magnificent bulldogs, all of them, & as someone else said, congratulations to all the connections for having the guts & the sportsmanship to make the matches happen. The whole game benefits from that.

inkdogg
01-12-2015, 12:02 PM
nice read.... Thanks ragedog10

Pit Bull Committed
01-12-2015, 01:07 PM
I agree. It was a great read! Thanks for sharing ragedog10. Looks like I didn't need to buy the sdj for this one. :-)

ragedog10
01-12-2015, 05:15 PM
Congrats. Whether he quit or lost game, his box record has nothing to do with his production record. It a completely different animal when you are talking about being able to produce offspring that are equal or better than what you are.

Very well said!

ragedog10
01-12-2015, 05:35 PM
I agree. It was a great read! Thanks for sharing ragedog10. Looks like I didn't need to buy the sdj for this one. :-)

Thanks,

ragedog10
11-10-2016, 02:58 PM
Now let get back on that hunt for Mr ch homie balboa 6xw-1xgl!
There is some issuse with GrCh Titere camps family and a tuff call is made to part with this world class animal as to not hold him back seeing as he has won five and he is only 3 years of age!!

In this off time GrCh Titere is bred to a triple bred boomer bitch and it has some good dogs in that breeding!
Now DMDK pays a stud fee and breeds him to their 25lb bitch who has made a name for herself by making every thing she has faced pack it in with her straight forward attitude! When DMDK is asked why he didnt go for her title his responds is we have bigger plans! Out of that breeding there were 8 ,2 die and at five weeks the five males kill the only bitch.At this point DMDK knows they have something that is one for the books! Back to them later! Hehehe

Now GrCh Titere is on the hunt hard for Mr ch homie balboa as FMK is trying to keep his word on the purchase agreement and that is to catch Ch Homie! And he DOES,the stage is set and the crap talking is all over the place! But it doesnt happen as FMK has some family issues himself and if forced to pay up! FMK trys to re-hook it with no luck!!!!

So the door is open with only one taker a bad mofo himself named Ch Lotto 4x,the stage is set and its party time both camps make weight and are washed and its drop time.
Both seasoned BULLDOGS have that fire in their eyes and meet dead center of the square.Titere looks super strong as does Ch Lotto both not giving up much Ch Lotto then roots deep into GrCh Titere chest with Titere coming back up to a solid head hold to get him out and it's even.Ch Lotto gets back into the chest of GrCh Titere lifting him off all four feet!!! Holy shit this Ch lotto is super strong!!GrCh Titere peels him out by the head again this time he holds him out with this head hold and pushes Ch Lotto's head into the carpet with total control with Ch Lotto determined to come up with something Ch Lotto slows for just a half a second and GrCh Titere looks for his sweet spot,but seams to know this one's heart is as big as they get,he then shoots for a front leg and with one,two,three bites GrCh Titere takes Ch Lotto's leg OFF.This leg is being held on by skin and is wrapoed over Ch Lottos neck,but Ch Lotto still has that look of a true Champion in his eyes and lands in to GrCh Titere chest and lifts him once more off all four with just three wheels HOLY SHIT THIS CH LOTTO IS THE REAL DEAL FOLKS!

Ch Lotto keeps his battle going on for 15 more minutes when his camp throws in the white flag at :45! Ch Lotto runs a ROCKET scratch with bone sticking out and that leg wrapped over his neck his chest bounce of the carpet and he back up on three never lossing his focus!!!
WOW WHAT ONE HELL OF A BULLDOG he was and his camp were some of the best sportsmen that displayed true sportsmenship and took their loss with a hand shake And attended to their buddy who had he met any other dog would have made his Grand championship for sure people! It is now GrCh Titere 6xw! The hunt is still not over,with everyone thinking that Ch Lotto was better then Ch Homie balboa its only one thing that Ch Homie balboa camp can do and that stop the hype and see who is really THE BEST 44LB OF THIS TIME!
History is in the making with two 6xw's to meet and it can only be one winner!!!!
Party time folks those friday night lights are on and Ch Homie balboa camp does every trick in the book to back out first they are a pound and a half or so over,they are forced to pay up.After paying the forfeit they dont have any more money to come up with the rest of the purse! FMK wanting to hold true to his word does the show for the fee of a well bred prospect at this point its no longer about the money but about the BULLDOGS. Even tho Ch Homie balboa is over weight he looks GREAT they cut no corners getting him into shape as well they better have not they are not facing a one or two timer but a living breathing BEAST as Ch Homie Balboa is in his own rights.
They are dropped and from the gate you can see clear as day this GrCh Homie Balboa is out classed hes just getting steamed rolled his handler is begging him to come up with something" rawww Homie Raww Homie Raww " to no avail Homie is just out class this way the whole time with GrCh Titere trying to finish him b,u,t Ch Homie balboa is a game dog and thinks he can still win he keeps trying and keeps coming up short .At this point the Homie fans become quite all that Raww homies are just mere echos under the midnight moon lights once again it BIG bites from GrCh Titere and at the 1:15 the white flag is waved!!! Ch Homie is a true Bulldog and runs his rocket and in his mind he was going to win!

With that victory GrCh Titere is now a 7xw and one of the very few 7xw that has beat a 6xw for #7!
Both dogs will for ever be in my History books along with so many other greats of diffrent times!

Next step is his offsprings as he is starting his stud lifestyle now! He was bred to only two bitches while on his guest to create one of our breeds bad mofo for our History books!
So look out they are on the ground and head hunting!

Peace!

Just a small update on this great animal who has went on to win number eight since the last writing.
Grch Titere has also put his fair share of winning offspring on the ground there is his first winner,
D.M.D.K Pedro Navaja whom is a pure Lil monster killing both his opponents but was robbed of his second being counted out while still in hold on the hottest day of the year 100° went into the toughest comp that Noone, I mean no one wanted any parts of other then DMDK Pedro Navaja went into a bad ass bulldawg that was game as ever and had just come off a win stopped a 4x killer from making GrCh. He will never pass that on as he was put away by DMDK Pedro Navaja 1xw-1xgl! Whom might i add never showed anything other then what it is to be a true BAD ASS BULLDAWG! Later DMDK FOUND OUT THE REF WAS BETTING AGAINST THEM! SMFH explains why he kept counting. It's cool tho we showed them what it was to be a game ass Bulldawg something he (the ref) will never be!
TITERE NEXT winner is sir cooper 2xw bred by MA.Boyz cooper won his first at only 15-18 months old his second comes few months later when he put away a son off ch juggernaut x ch kim in 33 and this is after throwing up chunks of plastic from his sky kennel. I don't know why the ch jug x ch kim male was picked up guess they liked him that much or maybe his first two wins he was really that good but against sir cooper he didn't show anything worth breeding to him for! Lol
Next winner comes from same breeding as sir cooper it's his litter mate brother Diego 2xw who stops a good one on his first then stops a really great killer in two plus hours knocking out two of his own cutter in the process. In the same weekend he has two other sons that also wins that's 3w in one week not bad for Grch Titere whom oldest working offspring is only four years old! !.
Excited to see what SM put together with his family breedings he is doing around him all his other winner so for have all been crosses.
1,D.M.D.K Pedro Navaja 1xw -1xgl
2.D.M.D.K Tator 1xl
3,MA Boyz Cooper 2xw
4,Diego 2xw
5.A,S 1xw
6, 1xw

BRICKFACE
11-10-2016, 08:00 PM
Just a small update on this great animal who has went on to win number eight since the last writing.
Grch Titere has also put his fair share of winning offspring on the ground there is his first winner,
D.M.D.K Pedro Navaja whom is a pure Lil monster killing both his opponents but was robbed of his second being counted out while still in hold on the hottest day of the year 100° went into the toughest comp that Noone, I mean no one wanted any parts of other then DMDK Pedro Navaja went into a bad ass bulldawg that was game as ever and had just come off a win stopped a 4x killer from making GrCh. He will never pass that on as he was put away by DMDK Pedro Navaja 1xw-1xgl! Whom might i add never showed anything other then what it is to be a true BAD ASS BULLDAWG! Later DMDK FOUND OUT THE REF WAS BETTING AGAINST THEM! SMFH explains why he kept counting. It's cool tho we showed them what it was to be a game ass Bulldawg something he (the ref) will never be!
TITERE NEXT winner is sir cooper 2xw bred by MA.Boyz cooper won his first at only 15-18 months old his second comes few months later when he put away a son off ch juggernaut x ch pinky in 33 and this is after throwing up chunks of plastic from his sky kennel. I don't know why the ch jug x ch pinky male was picked up guess they liked him that much or maybe his first two wins he was really that good but against sir cooper he didn't show anything worth breeding to him for! Lol
Next winner comes from same breeding as sir cooper it's his litter mate brother Diego 2xw who stops a good one on his first then stops a really great killer in two plus hours knocking out two of his own cutter in the process. In the same weekend he has two other sons that also wins that's 3w in one week not bad for Grch Titere whom oldest working offspring is only four years old! !.
Excited to see what SM put together with his family breedings he is doing around him all his other winner so for have all been crosses.
1,D.M.D.K Pedro Navaja 1xw -1xgl
2,MA Boyz Cooper 2xw
3,Diego 2xw
4,A,S 1xw
5, 1xw
Congrats! This will make the PBB 2016 DOY awards that much more interesting