PDA

View Full Version : just orderd my pitbull bible

HOMEWORK215
12-24-2011, 10:27 AM
:D :D :D :D :D just got finished ordering my books CAN'T WAIT LIKE A KID IN A TOY STORE :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Officially Retired
12-24-2011, 10:46 AM
Hey thank you very much for your order and I hope you like it :D

HOMEWORK215
12-24-2011, 11:14 AM
Hey thank you very much for your order and I hope you like it :Dman i know i will bro you and your line of dogs have been around for a long time . and you know your dogs dude bottom line so hell yea i'm going to enjoy them and hope to have them signed

PureGrit
12-25-2011, 05:58 PM
Got mine as a Christmas present today and am happy with it. Alot of usefull info and cant put it down. I have heard both positive and negative things about the book, but all I can say is its a great book to me and some people think they already know everything and are too closed minded to learn anything. Thank Cal Jack and keep up the good work. :)

Officially Retired
12-26-2011, 03:24 AM
Got mine as a Christmas present today and am happy with it. Alot of usefull info and cant put it down. I have heard both positive and negative things about the book, but all I can say is its a great book to me and some people think they already know everything and are too closed minded to learn anything. Thank Cal Jack and keep up the good work. :)

Hey, thanks alot & glad you like the book :D

One thing to pay attention to, when listening to "other people" when they talk trash, is to really watch the amount of effort they put into what they do and say. If you'll notice, most of the people with "something bad to say" about the book themselves can only write in "one-liners"; in other words, they're simple-minded and don't put forth much literary effort of their own.

IMO, anyone who has anything negative to say about the book is just jealous they didn't write it themselves. It is my sincere opinion that there is no honest, intelligent person who could possibly badmouth the structure, the organization, nor the quality of the material. It took 4 computer programs (Adobe In-Design, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe Acrobat Pro) ... that cost me ~$1500 ... just to prepare myself to be able to make that book ... let alone the fact that it took about 1.5 years to write it, to arrange the photographs, to quantify and classify the information, to structure everything, etc.

In other words, it took a lot of time, dedication and work to write the book ... and it sure will be a whole lot easier for any person to "badmouth the result" than it will be for them to surpass a book like that on their own ;)

Cheers,

Jack

Pitbull28372
12-26-2011, 03:48 AM
I love the book and the videos, I have leraned alot. Thank you Jack.

SICKBOY
12-27-2011, 10:01 AM
Great book and i would recommend it to anyone.

Officially Retired
12-28-2011, 04:42 AM
Thanks guys, I appreciate your order, and I am very glad you're pleased with it :D

Jack

HOMEWORK215
01-01-2012, 07:34 PM

One thing to pay attention to, when listening to "other people" when they talk trash, is to really watch the amount of effort they put into what they do and say. If you'll notice, most of the people with "something bad to say" about the book themselves can only write in "one-liners"; in other words, they're simple-minded and don't put forth much literary effort of their own.

IMO, anyone who has anything negative to say about the book is just jealous they didn't write it themselves. It is my sincere opinion that there is no honest, intelligent person who could possibly badmouth the structure, the organization, nor the quality of the material. It took 4 computer programs (Adobe In-Design, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe Acrobat Pro) ... that cost me ~$1500 ... just to prepare myself to be able to make that book ... let alone the fact that it took about 1.5 years to write it, to arrange the photographs, to quantify and classify the information, to structure everything, etc.

In other words, it took a lot of time, dedication and work to write the book ... and it sure will be a whole lot easier for any person to "badmouth the result" than it will be for them to surpass a book like that on their own ;)

Cheers,

Jack

.just having a problem with one of the DVD'S(part 1 of 20 years of breeding) my MCBOOK SAYS IT'S BLANK OTHER THAN THAT EVERYTHING APPEARS GOOD SO FAR

Officially Retired
01-02-2012, 06:03 PM
just having a problem with one of the DVD'S(part 1 of 20 years of breeding) my MCBOOK SAYS IT'S BLANK OTHER THAN THAT EVERYTHING APPEARS GOOD SO FAR

Okay, sorry about that.

Email me your address to me again at administrator@thepitbullbible.com and I will send you another.

Thanks!

Jack

/

HOMEWORK215
01-04-2012, 04:29 PM
just having a problem with one of the DVD'S(part 1 of 20 years of breeding) my MCBOOK SAYS IT'S BLANK OTHER THAN THAT EVERYTHING APPEARS GOOD SO FAR

Okay, sorry about that.

Email me your address to me again at administrator@thepitbullbible.com and I will send you another.

Thanks!

Jack

/just got the books and man just as i thought i'm stuck on them the pbb is great covers a lot of stuff you did a good job on these book you can tell that a lot of time was put into these books i also have to get them to you to be autograph thanks jack

HOMEWORK215
01-04-2012, 04:49 PM

Cheers,

Jack

.JACK don't worry what the next man says BRO.these are GOOD BOOKS and I AM glad that i ordered the stuff that i got and hope in the near future you publish some more books and dvd's i'll be buying them

Officially Retired
01-04-2012, 05:05 PM
just got the books and man just as i thought i'm stuck on them the pbb is great covers a lot of stuff you did a good job on these book you can tell that a lot of time was put into these books i also have to get them to you to be autograph thanks jack

JACK don't worry what the next man says BRO.these are GOOD BOOKS and I AM glad that i ordered the stuff that i got and hope in the near future you publish some more books and dvd's i'll be buying them

Hey thank you very much, and I am glad you got them okay :mrgreen:

And thank you also for taking the time to say such positive things, I appreciate it :)

Jack

HOMEWORK215
01-06-2012, 12:25 AM
Hey thank you very much for your order and I hope you like it :Dman i know i will bro you and your line of dogs have been around for a long time . and you know your dogs dude bottom line so hell yea i'm going to enjoy them and hope to have them signedRECIEVED BOTH BOOKS AND I'M LOVING THEM JACK YOU REAL PUT THESE BOOKS TOGETHER do you plan on doing any more books?

Officially Retired
01-10-2012, 03:17 AM
Yes, one final book will be done on my own bloodline ...

inkdogg
06-18-2012, 02:55 PM
I hope mine comes signed :D:lol::lol: