PDA

View Full Version : Nature's Variety Raw/Frozen - WHERE?

No Quarter Kennel
05-16-2012, 07:21 PM
I'm put my bible to good work, checked out Nature's Variety. I'm assuming I can't buy this stuff directly from them. I live in BFE so the closest store is 87 miles, and that's not a problem, but most of them don't carry what I want. My question is can I buy this online or direct from Nature's Variety and what is a standard price so I don't get ripped off by "Petco" types.

I got a litter of 6 that need weaning and I need to place an order.

Thanks to all.

scratchin dog
05-16-2012, 09:17 PM
You're either going to have to find a local store near you or find a store online who ships. Here is the link to the page that will help you. http://www.naturesvariety.com/locator
There is a lot of stores listed on there that ship so just go through them to find the cheapest.

Abe
05-16-2012, 09:17 PM
All I can say is it freakin expensive no matter where u get it. To the song of $21 for 2.5 lbs

Abe
05-16-2012, 09:18 PM
Check out blue ridge beef my pup is head n shoulders ahead of her litter mates on high end kibble

scratchin dog
05-16-2012, 10:03 PM
Yep..the Blue Ridge raw is much cheaper than the Nature's Variety.

Officially Retired
05-17-2012, 04:14 AM
I'm put my bible to good work, checked out Nature's Variety. I'm assuming I can't buy this stuff directly from them. I live in BFE so the closest store is 87 miles, and that's not a problem, but most of them don't carry what I want. My question is can I buy this online or direct from Nature's Variety and what is a standard price so I don't get ripped off by "Petco" types.
I got a litter of 6 that need weaning and I need to place an order.
Thanks to all.

Back when I had over 80 dogs, I used to buy several cases of it at a time, not from any store but from a wholesaler who delivered to stores, but it still was pretty expensive.

If I had known of Blue Ridge I probably would have gone in that direction.

There was a vendor in Tennessee (Canine Performance Fuels), who used to deal in raw meat, delivered in 10 lb sacks, that were 55% ground chicken, 35% ground tripe, and 10% ground organs for $0.85/lb. (Also the same ratio with beef.) It was the best "raw deal" I ever saw and I used to buy 600 lb from them at a time.

Jack

QCKLime
05-17-2012, 01:53 PM
If getting to that store isn't an issue, they'll be able to order whatever formulas and quantities that you want and should give you a good discount as well. You can likely get their representatives number from them, or find it on the website, they generally only have two to a region. Also, Petco is carrying Nature's Variety now, so you can likely order some formulas from them as well.