PDA

View Full Version : Lost a good one this week

ScratchAndGO
05-20-2012, 09:12 PM
http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/pictures/157488.jpg (http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Pedigrees&file=printPedigree&dog_id=157488)

I lost a good friend this week. Slim Proved in all areas to be everything a man can ask for in a bulldog. IMO one of the best breedings done with Tab. He was brother to Gr CH Rambo, Ch Tuffy and Ch Smoothy. I hope to build a empire off him and Garrett's Floyd. Doing the Tab/Irene cross only using Floyd, her litter mate, instead. RIP my good friend. Big thanks go to Knock Knock for trusting me with Slim for the last three years of his life. I feel very privileged to have had the time I did with him.

skipper
05-20-2012, 09:53 PM
I'm sorry for your loss. Damn you could just look at that dog and tell how it was bred.

Nash
05-20-2012, 10:07 PM
Sorry for your loss. RIP Slim

No Quarter Kennel
05-21-2012, 05:18 AM
Where are you located? I have always been interested in the Floyd strain of dogs. Burton held a special place in his heart for Floyd. Was one of the top 5 dogs he ever conditioned and matched. His exact words, "I loved that damn dog. He was a killer. I could point to the grass and tell him, 'Floyd, kill the grass' and that son of a bitch would take holes out the ground" He said he was real smart and would put it on anything he wanted him to. Legendary dog.

ScratchAndGO
05-21-2012, 06:07 PM
Where are you located? I have always been interested in the Floyd strain of dogs. Burton held a special place in his heart for Floyd. Was one of the top 5 dogs he ever conditioned and matched. His exact words, "I loved that damn dog. He was a killer. I could point to the grass and tell him, 'Floyd, kill the grass' and that son of a bitch would take holes out the ground" He said he was real smart and would put it on anything he wanted him to. Legendary dog.

I am in Indiana. That is the same thing Joe Chan told me about Burton when I went out to Cali and bought Apple. Joe said Danny told him he thought Floyd was the best he had handled. But I payed a pretty penny for that sales pitch too.I have a video of Floyd attacking the Grass like you are referencing.If I can get this video upload figured out I'll post it.

ScratchAndGO
05-21-2012, 06:15 PM
http://youtu.be/F4puFVlhSw8

ScratchAndGO
05-21-2012, 06:24 PM
About the 4:50 mark he really gets busy. LoL

evolutionkennels
06-02-2012, 06:21 AM
Unbelievable that moderators leave this up: http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=297908

Officially Retired
06-02-2012, 06:48 AM
Wow, either total retards or cops trying to entrap total retards :shocked:

Bullfrog
06-02-2012, 09:18 AM
Id be mildly shocked if half of those idiots were even able to spell entrapment.

evolutionkennels
06-02-2012, 09:34 AM
the "Chosen Few" is chico from Openhouse Kennels. A real nice guy...... really....... I'm being serious..... errrrrr... a real class act... errrrrr. sweet like a pickle. Anyway, I think given who it is, Jack's first answer is correct.

ScratchAndGO
06-02-2012, 03:49 PM
Morons! It is what it is with some people.

skipper
06-02-2012, 11:41 PM
That is fucked up. Chicos problem or as I should say. Others problem is that he don't give a fuck. I would be pissed too, buying an expensive dog who proves to be shit. But to post it like that is both dangerous and disrespectful. No one on earth shows as many dogs as he does right now, and he's on a high with all the success he have had the last years. He has some young dogs from a breeding of ours. Lets hope they do better LOL.

ScratchAndGO
06-03-2012, 06:12 AM
If the dude didn't try to make an ass out of the seller he may have gotten another dog. I don't know who sold the dog to the dude but I wouldn't give someone a thing if they were dumb enough to post some ignorant stuff like that on online peds. Had the situation been different my opinion would be different as well. Whoever sold him the dog should stand behind it. All of them can't work out but if an individual is representing the dog as something special... The seller should stand behind the dog. JMO

Officially Retired
06-03-2012, 06:18 AM
An intelligent person, with some basic maturity, realizes that some dogs don't make the grade and doesn't make a big deal about it.

A person who has some basic sense, and basic class, just quietly moves on to another part of the yard and doesn't have to make a big public display of it.

ScratchAndGO
06-03-2012, 08:16 AM
Getting on to a better subject. :)
Jack,
What do you know about the breeding that Slim came from? Gr Ch Rambo, Ch Tuffy, Ch Smoothy. Enough to make Tab ROM in one breeding. I would like to gather as much info on them as possible. Where is a good source of info on them?
Thanks,
Eric

bxpits
06-03-2012, 01:36 PM
That breeding was done about 3 times, slim I believe came from the second or 3rd breeding not from the same litter as tuffy and Rambo. Al white did repeat breedings if it works out the first time just like how he bred tab x Irene 3 times.

Chico bought like 3 grown dogs that were supposedly killers and match worthy dogs.
The camp that he tried to expose beat him recently with now grch scar.
There is too much crap going on with the competition dogs and alot of people are lying, and cheating by rubbing dogs.
This also includes all the trash talking and tarnishinv peoples names because one didnt workout.

Officially Retired
06-03-2012, 02:05 PM
I don't have any knowledge of those breedings, but unfortunately the knowledge that I do have regarding one of those alleged Champions ("The Bailey's Gr Ch Rambo") was that he was yet another fake Grand Champion from the "B-Line Kennels" crowd of fake dogs and fake contests, many of which involved animals/kennels that didn't even exist.

Jack

Bullfrog
06-03-2012, 02:20 PM
I don't have any knowledge of those breedings, but unfortunately the knowledge that I do have regarding one of those alleged Champions ("The Bailey's Gr Ch Rambo") was that he was yet another fake Grand Champion from the "B-Line Kennels: crowd of fake dogs and fake contests, many of which involved animals/kennels that didn't even exist.

Jack

http://forumimages.footballguys.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/pigskinp.gif I always thought the B-Line/Bailey's stuff was pretty widely accepted as being fake. Isn't that why JK created the B-Section in the old journal?

Officially Retired
06-03-2012, 02:40 PM
Yes.

Same with "T-Earl's Ch WitchHunt" ... no T-Earl, no such thing as Ch WitchHunt :lol:

evolutionkennels
06-03-2012, 09:00 PM
Skipper,

His success should be taken with a grain of salt. He always shows up 2-3pounds over weight then berates the competition into still doing it. He's been disqualified for sharpening teeth, using metal teeth, no disrespect to the honest peopl of the Bronx, but he makes them look like the royal family. If it's his dog.... it's the best there is, if it's your dog that beats him.. your dog was lucky and is still a cur, if he breeds to your dog and makes a champion...it's because of the bottom side of the pedigree. There is no end to his narcissism, level of disrespect, abrasiveness, and self delusions of grandeur. I've known him since 1998,and no mater how you deal with him.. it's never pleasant.

skipper
06-03-2012, 10:02 PM
Yeah I have heard of this behavior in the past. Friend of mine was to go into him, he had to pay up and go home. It's pretty easy to stop this, just take ff and go home. I for sure wouldn't give him any advantages. About the trash talk, I think this is his way of pissing people of wanting to beat him again. However I think it's disrespectful. I have a pretty easy motto. If I can't enjoy a beer and bbq with you after the deal, I won't deal with you. This is suppose to be a gentleman sport. The ones that constantly trash talks around my parts are the ones with the least to show for them self. And why should I bother giving them the opportunity to trash talk me and my dogs(this has been the thing after every dealing), when I have good friends that I consider better and more serious competition, that I enjoy dealing with.

Bullfrog
06-04-2012, 07:28 AM
Skipper,

His success should be taken with a grain of salt. He always shows up 2-3pounds over weight then berates the competition into still doing it. He's been disqualified for sharpening teeth, using metal teeth, no disrespect to the honest peopl of the Bronx, but he makes them look like the royal family. If it's his dog.... it's the best there is, if it's your dog that beats him.. your dog was lucky and is still a cur, if he breeds to your dog and makes a champion...it's because of the bottom side of the pedigree. There is no end to his narcissism, level of disrespect, abrasiveness, and self delusions of grandeur. I've known him since 1998,and no mater how you deal with him.. it's never pleasant.

I was there when he used the metal teeth Vs. The Farmer. I had never seen anything so crazy in my life. The sad part was the way he just tried to shrug it off like it was a legit move. It's really too bad because he ruined a DG dog that morning. It's a shame he had to prove it that way.

skipper
06-04-2012, 11:24 AM
That's messed up....

evolutionkennels
06-04-2012, 12:00 PM
Plain and simple bad news

nationalboy
09-20-2012, 04:45 PM
hey E , man i hate to hear bout slim R.I.P...we both know you have a great thing in sid good luck my man...

erik440
09-20-2012, 08:49 PM
So Chico is the chosen few that explains it now thanks alot