PDA

View Full Version : Garner's Santos???

blastfrompast
06-09-2012, 01:47 PM
Besides being a great tug of war winner,does anybody know anything about him:question:

FrostyPaws
06-09-2012, 02:00 PM
He's a dog being bred, just like his brother Sluggo. There's not really much else to tell.

ponchday
06-09-2012, 05:45 PM
I was told Santos is all bulldog, not by mr. Garner but from someone who I respect n have known years

FrostyPaws
06-09-2012, 06:09 PM
Santos has never had a hair split on him.

Officially Retired
06-09-2012, 06:54 PM
I think what he's trying to say is that the dog hasn't been touched and hasn't produced anything.

But I personally have no idea if that's true or not.

FrostyPaws
06-09-2012, 07:02 PM
I guess subtlety is lost.

blastfrompast
06-09-2012, 08:16 PM
Santos has never had a hair split on him.

now thats the kinda info im looking for frosty,thanks and its verry true about a year ago me and my friend took a 8 hr ride down to toms place. now im not a garner fan but my friend is a true believer hes been dealin with tom for twenty years at least,my buddy picked up a bobby puru pup and wanted to get another so tom started to get him intrested in a Santos pup,as they were talking i went over to check out santos to say
santos never had a hair split on him is a understatment unless tom is plastic surgeon this dog hasent seen 5mins,sorry ponchday but thats the truth and sangria hasent either!!!! I seen it with my own eyes, my friend still bought this pup even after i brought this to his attention saying tom knows what hes doing!:question:

skipper
06-09-2012, 11:30 PM
now thats the kinda info im looking for frosty,thanks and its verry true about a year ago me and my friend took a 8 hr ride down to toms place. now im not a garner fan but my friend is a true believer hes been dealin with tom for twenty years at least,my buddy picked up a bobby puru pup and wanted to get another so tom started to get him intrested in a Santos pup,as they were talking i went over to check out santos to say
santos never had a hair split on him is a understatment unless tom is plastic surgeon this dog hasent seen 5mins,sorry ponchday but thats the truth and sangria hasent either!!!! I seen it with my own eyes, my friend still bought this pup even after i brought this to his attention saying tom knows what hes doing!:question:

With all due respect. I have seen dogs with lots of time without a single visible scar. Some dogs are healing amazingly. Saw one Vili Bitch some years ago. She had 90 minutes of action in her And I didn't see a single scar. With proper wound treatment and a dog like that, you might be fooled. Not saying you are wrong on this matter. The dog is probably untouched, but you can never be absolute certain.

FrostyPaws
06-10-2012, 05:23 AM
Someone on this thread can say with absolute certainty that nothing has ever been done with the dog.

blastfrompast
06-15-2012, 05:40 PM
COME ON GIVE IT UP WHO KNOWS????????????????