Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DIY Mill Plans

I am in and out. I can answer questions, and provide direction, but I am not sending out drawings anymore. Just like most things in the game it just takes 1

Why are the plans for a mill that bad a thing? I have a confirmation show on the 26. The burden should lie on the one not you. Plus I have high drive dogs that will hit a boar in the mouth to have my back. They need constructive places to get energy out.

No, it's just not that serious. I posted the plans a while ago, and since I sold the last one I made and don't use them anymore. I have no idea where the file is at this point, haven't needed it. I am not in business making mills, and I have been in these hounds long enough to know if it isn't beneficial its artificial.

If you want to build one, you will need a welder, drill press, wood planner, and a table saw. 2 split hub go cart wheels and 64 roller bed wheels. 1.25 tube steel (but you can use what you want. Length is 4' end to end, width is 12" inside to inside, 3 cross members 12" on center. 4 2" bolts provide anchor points for roller bed. 4 bushings or high compression springs. roller bed is 1" angle iron length 3' width 10" and I set the bed at 12" high. The main wheels are adjusted just like a bike or motor cycle.