Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: VICTORS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

VICTORS

ANYONE FEEDING THIS FEED? WHAT ARE THE LIKES AND DISLIKES
    Attached Images Attached Images  

good feed, dislikes price. I have to many to feed it every day.

It's pretty good kibble, real consistent from bag to bag. The price is good where I can get it...the Red Hi Energy 24/20 is $26.90 for 40lbs.

I didn't like the amount of waste on it, but it was dark black and firm, just more of it than what I feed. Dogs coats are slick, soft and shiny and they have great muscle tone and energy. I know several large yards of dogs that feed it and love it. I'd feed it too if the price of mine wasn't doable.

S_B

Dam that's cheap. It's $37.00 near me.

Quote Originally Posted by loot View Post
    Dam that's cheap. It's $37.00 near me.
    That's ridiculous, it's not worth that. The guy who owns the feed store is a good old boy. His parents and siblings and himself all run cattle. So he knows what it's like to buy feed, he doesn't hike up the price.

The dog food reps have tried to get him to raise his prices to fit the average retail and he won't do it.

S_B

Lol I can't even get that where I live.We just got a Tractor Supply like 5 yrs ago.
    P

Shit it's 49$ per 40pound for a bag of 4 health dells brand out here in Hawaii.

Anyone tried the Sportmix food? It's $30 for a 40 pound bag --

http://www.chewy.com/dog/sportmix-wh...meal/dp/118416

Nothing to do with Victor food but I have heard Sportmix is also a good kibble.
    Common sense isn't so common these days.

My dogs love the 30/20 victor stools are good too, not in excess either. Best feed for that price to me.