Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: ((( TRANSFERING PEDIGREE OWNERSHIP/PERMISSIONS )))

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Idea ((( TRANSFERING PEDIGREE OWNERSHIP/PERMISSIONS )))

Use this thread to announce any pedigree that you think should be transferred to "you" as the dog's owner.

If the dog is dead, and not actually owned by you, then we will just leave it as-is (trust me, there are a TON of "Vise-Grip" dogs entered in by others, that I am not going to bother changing to "my name" either.)

However, if you just bought the dog, or still own the dog, then logic holds you should have control over your own animal. In order for me to transfer ownership to you,

You MUST
    1. Post THE FULL URL to each dog;

Do not just leave "dog name" or the # of the dog here, or I will not bother to look for it. Post THE FULL URL of EVERY dog you need control over as well as your User ID#.

Please be patient, as this is going to be an ongoing effort, and I can't sit here all day doing it ... but I will try to do my best to get to each one.

Thanks,

Jack

PS: Also, if you do own the dog, but can't edit it, you probably entered it a long time ago (so it is considered a "core dog" and not editable anymore). If you need this changed, we can do so, if you post the FULL URL ... if you only post the #, your question will be ignored.)

You can now.

Make sure you clean-up the ones where you only put the dog name.

You can lose your privileges for putting in Dog when it should be Smith's Dog.

I don't want to see that. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by CA Jack View Post
    You can now.

Make sure you clean-up the ones where you only put the dog name.

You can lose your privileges for putting in Dog when it should be Smith's Dog.

I don't want to see that. Thank you.

When I tell you to handle something, that means HANDLE IT.

I corrected the pedigrees to give you full access, on 2/23, and I asked you to fix the entries where you didn't even bother to enter the human names ... and now, 10 days later, you still haven't done so

Basically, you have the audacity to ask "me" to help you, which I did, but you won't extend the same courtesy to me when I ask you to make some corrections?

Since you won't correct your mistakes, as you ask me to make changes for you, you've been demoted down to Subscribed (B) status.

When I tell you to handle something, that means HANDLE IT.

I corrected the pedigrees to give you full access, on 2/23, and I asked you to fix the entries where you didn't even bother to enter the human names ... and now, 10 days later, you still haven't done so

Basically, you have the audacity to ask "me" to help you, which I did, but you won't extend the same courtesy to me when I ask you to make some corrections?

Since you won't correct your mistakes, as you ask me to make changes for you, you've been demoted down to Subscribed (B) status.
    Jack, I wasn't ignoring your request, I don't check your site everyday and when i do.. I'm usually looking for something specific. You had actually pulled my ability to edit the dogs when i seen this post the first time. Anyhow, I'm sure your not interested in hearing excuses and I'm not fond of giving them. What I would like to do is make my wrong doing right, if you will allow it. if you will reinstate my ability to edit all of the dogs that i entered wrong, i will get them all corrected. After i make my corrections then feel free to demote my membership again if you like. If you take my offer i will try to have it done by the close of this weekend. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by BLADE View Post
    Jack, I wasn't ignoring your request, I don't check your site everyday and when i do.. I'm usually looking for something specific. You had actually pulled my ability to edit the dogs when i seen this post the first time. Anyhow, I'm sure your not interested in hearing excuses and I'm not fond of giving them. What I would like to do is make my wrong doing right, if you will allow it. if you will reinstate my ability to edit all of the dogs that i entered wrong, i will get them all corrected. After i make my corrections then feel free to demote my membership again if you like. If you take my offer i will try to have it done by the close of this weekend. Thanks.
    Thank you, and it's a deal.

I don't want to remove anyone's privileges.

I want data entered correctly, and procedure followed, which allows correct entry to happen.

We all make mistakes, but when too many are are made I have to put the brakes on people who keep making them to stop it from continuing.

Those who are unwilling (or unable) to follow instructions have the brakes left on for good.

Those who get it, and who are willing to go back and un-do the mess-ups, I am more than happy to lift the pause button and have them continue on, enlightened.

It just makes everything better if people take the time to put the dogs in right, so thanks for being willing to do so

Should be handled, thanks!

Should be handled, thanks!
    Thanks Jack. I still have one dog on this list that I'm not able to edit details.
    http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum...p?dog_id=44601
    User ID# is http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum...php?3198-BLADE

Admin: Handled