Thread: Poor dog…

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Poor dog…

F-ing asshole threw this poor pit bull off a bridge twice --

https://www.wspa.com/news/man-accuse...partanburg-co/

Dog must have come back to him after he threw him off the bridge the first time…
    Why is it always this breed that get treated like this?
    Common sense isn't so common these days.

I think I heard about this. Titan talks about sociopaths being attracted to them. People with fragile egos. I think they all ended up getting fed charges. Why i have a hard time selling dogs. If I breed litter I want them spoken for. Id rather put them down then have them fall into certain hands.

Yeah it was on the local NC news last night, happened in SC. These dogs are so loyal that they keep coming back to such piss poor owners. Wish that dog had bitten him a few times instead of returning to the fuckwad to be thrown off the bridge again.

And I agree, too many get these dogs as an ego boost. They attract many of the wrong type of people, those who should not own any type of dog or animal. I've heard of bulldogs being burned alive, dragged behind vehicles, and other acts of cruelty. And they say the sport is cruel yet the dogs are doing what they want and what they are bred for…

I spayed my well bred bitch a few months ago at age 7 because I did not think I could place her pups in appropriate homes. A shame really. But what can you do…
    Common sense isn't so common these days.

Q
    Last edited by Frank43; 10-08-2022 at 12:11 PM. Reason: Delete

Piece of shit
    SBCK