Thread: Why?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Why?

Can someone please tell me why people post dogs that look bad and yards that are really nasty on social media. Do they want a visit from the people? People we have enough negative publicity. Stop the BS!!!

Bulldogs and brains have never really gone hand in hand.

EWO II

I will go even further and get past the dirty spots or the shitty housing or the 'appearance' of a picture or video.

The ones that get me are when the post tells how bad this dog is and how he is the next one, blah, blah, blah.

I look down and the chain set up at the collar is a cheesy snap hook or the collar is on of the $7 collars from Wally-World.

Of course, it is none of my business but I feel compelled to 'help' as I know many a dog with a bright future has been lost to a chain accident.

I explain when that snap breaks and he is as bad as you say, he is going to get on the dog beside him, wrap him in his chain and kill him. One dog down. He will then leave him and go to the next. From there, those two do each other in and that means 3 dogs are now gone. All due to a $3 snap hook.

I am not sure you can offend a person anymore in the dogs than pointing out an improper chain set up. Ranks right up there with 'your mama insults' as a 12 year old.

EWO II

Quote Originally Posted by EWO II View Post
    I will go even further and get past the dirty spots or the shitty housing or the 'appearance' of a picture or video.

The ones that get me are when the post tells how bad this dog is and how he is the next one, blah, blah, blah.

I look down and the chain set up at the collar is a cheesy snap hook or the collar is on of the $7 collars from Wally-World.

Of course, it is none of my business but I feel compelled to 'help' as I know many a dog with a bright future has been lost to a chain accident.

I explain when that snap breaks and he is as bad as you say, he is going to get on the dog beside him, wrap him in his chain and kill him. One dog down. He will then leave him and go to the next. From there, those two do each other in and that means 3 dogs are now gone. All due to a $3 snap hook.

I am not sure you can offend a person anymore in the dogs than pointing out an improper chain set up. Ranks right up there with 'your mama insults' as a 12 year old.

EWO II
    I try to give advice to these young dog people but they know everything.