Thread: Old Story

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Old Story

"Let me tell you a true story from years ago and this is how I feel for the lessen I learned.
    I was outside Chicago in Tinley Park at Pat Bodzianowski' house. A young kid showed up. I not sure why but the kid called him God father. I know some of the area dogmen called him Godfather but I took it as him just being a gangster but Pat was Catholic so he could have been his Godfather. 🙂
    The kid came up to Pat in the yard so proud of his new young pup and the kid handed Pat his papers. Pat took the papers and crunch them up and whip his ass with them and said that is all they're good for. The kid was very upset and ask why he did that and Pat said, kid you are wasting your time and money on this quality of pup. Best thing for you to do is put the pup down and cut your losses and let me sell you a good pup which you will have better luck with.
    I never said a word but I saw the hussle. Well, the kid put the pup down and Pat sold him another one.
    After the kid left I said to Pat, How could you con that kid that way?
    Pat said, If that kid does not have more faith in his dogs then to listen to a dumb old pollock like me and others, he doesn't deserve to have them!
    Besides, I didn't want him to have a litter mate to my pups!!
    So I took from that the fact, that NO ONE will ever talk my dogs down, they will have to prove it first and I will have to see it with my own eyes and I won't believe anything in dogs without it being proven to me first!
    Because if I don't believe in them why should anyone else?" - I.M.