Thread: W.I.C

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

W.I.C

Jack and those who know. What program online is good to figure out this percentage? How is this ratio used to aid breeding? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by SZ82 View Post
    http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum...p?dog_id=48130 So this is scatter red, or out tossed?
    I wouldn't click it that! I would call it very nice!

S_B

Lol... Not out tossed. Freaking thumbs too big for the phone keyboard... Meant out crossed.

Obviously mine are too because I meant to say I wouldn't CALL it that. lol

Looks like a miniature of his grandsire on his dam's side.

Dang... Oh, well... We'll see what he does anyway.

He's a beautiful pup in any case. See what he'll be as an adult, and go from there. Just wasn't sure since he has the triple bred top and bottom what he'd be considered.

I'm no guru....but I'm not seeing this dog (SZ82's) as a scatter bred dog at all. To hell with what the WIC says. To me this is a heavy ELI, BOLIO (several strains) dog with some influences from Jeep (more ELI), RB, Jocko & CHINAMAN ( more ELI).

So I'd call it a family cross or JETHRO dog, or whatever other fancy name ya'll would label that type of breeding.

S_B

That's what I thought, too, S_B. That's why I was curious as to what percentages would be considered scattered. And looking at him, I can clearly see the Jethro and Buck (from the dam's side) so if you can see where the genes are coming from, how's it scattered? But I didn't want to argue the point, because at the end of the day, it doesn't matter what the W.I.C says, long as I have an idea where I'd go from here, if he works out.