Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RBJ Male for sale

a lot of inquires but no action.

This is no cull just going to be extremely hard to breed do to his aggressive nature.

Price and location?
    -Listen to the dog, and you'll go further.

check your pm

I was going to leave this one alone. The person who gets this dog will not be disappointed. I watched him grow into what he is (all bulldog). You may have to AI breed him because he hates all dogs, males and females alike. I hope someone who has experience in dogs gets him. Hate to see him leave our area. He's a good one SFOD.
    Bonedaddy

D I got one person thats interested in him if this guy dose'nt get him i will keep him. I actually re-thought offering him up and if i had not already told this person they could get him he would'nt be available , so if the deal falls through he will stay right here. It's not like i need the space lol. i am putting you one to the side off each breeding if you want them there yours.

Quote Originally Posted by SFOD View Post
    D I got one person thats interested in him if this guy dose'nt get him i will keep him. I actually re-thought offering him up and if i had not already told this person they could get him he would'nt be available , so if the deal falls through he will stay right here. It's not like i need the space lol. i am putting you one to the side off each breeding if you want them there yours.
    Of course I do.

Quote Originally Posted by BONEDADDY View Post
    Of course I do.

Dam I would love to be you right now. LOL

she is due to drop between the 26th of April and the !st of May.