Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Avila's Ouch!

Re: Avila's Ouch!

Great info on a fine dog that really shows the background and how important it is.

Thank you taking the time to write it.
    Common sense isn't so common these days.

Great read Jack! Your memory of historical events is like no other I have some more pictures of Ch Vengeance that I took this same day that I took of the picture you posted. it was right before his first win. I have never shown them online but I'll see if I can dig them up and post them here for your forum members. Thanks Kilo

P.S. After many many failed attempts of trying to capture his intensity I got Ch Vengeance to pose for this picture by waiving a basketball at him, this was the money shot lol

Yep, I got that picture from you ... wish I had the original, raw file though 8-)

REDRUM

Jack,

Thank you for taking the time to make such an excellent and detailed response. That was more than I was expecting.

I had 2 bitches off Ouch's last breeding. One past away 3 years ago and was a very good all around dog no mouth though. They were both Chocolate and worth feeding. Here is their pedigree:

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/mo ... _id=363637

My buddy bought Ouch from Hawaiian Punch Kennels and he lived until he was 10 I think.

Very nice breeding!

Nice to know some more of that blood is alive

Thanks!

that was awesome Jack n educational as well

This was some of the best worded full info. Ive read in along time. Thanks jack

Thank you guys for reading, and I am glad you enjoyed it