Thread: k-9 dog den ?

Question k-9 dog den ?

I saw an ad for this website and wanted to know if anyone has ever used one or bought one b4

I have not, no, but would you care to post the link?

R2L
    I have the grizzly doghouse which i believe is quiet the same http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxjG_...eature=related (not my video or pups)

Cause of the lift door there is no entrance needed and the doghouse can be smaller, which means its more easy for the dog to warm up. It takes less space then a regular doghouse, its light so easy to lift and easy to clean.. roof can be opened.

Two things, forget the heater. I dont know where you live but last winter i had a 4 months old pup in almost -20degrees celcius ( dont know what it is in you language) no heater in it and she was fine. If the house is well insulated and you pack it with straw they are warm enough.

The only negative thing i find about the grizzly, dont know if its exactly the same on this one. The doorstep?? is quiet low so straw falls out pretty easy when the leave it.

I have a K9 Condo dog den house with a heater. I enjoy it, and I'm glad I bought it.

Can the dogs chew on the heater? Frostypaws what part of the country you live in

The heater is inserted under the floor, so they can't chew on the heater. I live in the south, but it would work anywhere.