Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: AnyBody feed Pork?

Quote Originally Posted by CA Jack View Post
    FYI, Google doesn't "inform," it is merely a search engine that (yes) can lead a person to be informed in a variety of ways by a variety of means.

You might want to try it sometime.

Yes, that is pretty much exactly what I am saying. Have you always been this quick, or does it usually take a thing to be said 3x before you get it?

One thing I would like to point out, however, is your automatic default to chicken backs/necks is not something I would do either, as these are sucky compared to other parts of the chicken. I feed leg quarters.

If you ever care to use the tool of Google, or read any books on nutrition, you too will find pork to be on the low-end of the totem pole, nutritionally, as far as meats go.

Jack
    Naw Jack , you can stick to your internet info , I prefer to get mine through actual experiences.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogman View Post
    Naw Jack , you can stick to your internet info , I prefer to get mine through actual experiences.

And what "actual experience" do you have conducting a personal assay on the nutrition value of pork versus chicken?

Or, for that matter, how does cooked pork still fall under the category of raw feeding?

I am sure your next answer will be as stunning and revealing as your previous ones ...

Jack

Quote Originally Posted by CA Jack View Post

And what "actual experience" do you have conducting a personal assay on the nutrition value of pork versus chicken?

Or, for that matter, how does cooked pork still fall under the category of raw feeding?

I am sure your next answer will be as stunning and revealing as your previous ones ...

Jack
    Now you want my nutritional references? Let me see your credentials first Jack LOL.

Cooked or Raw pork is not what we are debating about , its about you saying pork is a LOW QUALITY meat.

I guess the person who started this topic would rather listen to Jack and waste the pork and throw it away instead of solving the problem by cooking the pork and feeding it too his dogs but to each his own its your loss or should I say your dog's loss.

What does this tape worm look like??

I have a lot of experiance feeding pork i freeze it first but i do have major tape worm problem and couldnt work out were it came from im in australia to is it even here??

I thought may have been getting the worms from catching the pigs and ingesting the pig lice..