Thread: Congrats on the new Communal!

Congrats on the new Communal!

Congrats on creating a board that will be filled with great information for the true fancier of the breed. I’ve been waiting for a viable solution to the other board and I believe this will be it.

Good luck with the board Jack! I look forward to a board filled with outstanding informative content for the novice and the expert alike.

My Best,

Condmach

Re: Congrats on the new Communal!

Quote Originally Posted by Condmach
    Congrats on creating a board that will be filled with great information for the true fancier of the breed. I’ve been waiting for a viable solution to the other board and I believe this will be it.
    Good luck with the board Jack! I look forward to a board filled with outstanding informative content for the novice and the expert alike.
    My Best,
    Condmach
    Thank you sincerely for your support, it means alot. I hope dogmen of your caliber continue to step forward to help me make this what I envision it to be: which is a place where everybody contributes to the benefit of all, most especially to the welfare and understanding of this great (but sadly endangered) breed.

Looking forward to your contributions sir,

Jack