Thread: My dogs teeth

My dogs teeth

My male lost his two front teeth I think it's from working on the spring poll or tug of war. Anyone else have this problem?

Subscribed Member
    It happens to a lot of dogs a lot of dogs lose their teeth from chewing on concrete bowl metal bowls dog houses bones rocks normally not from a spring pole or any type of tugo-War type stuff.
    THE WAY OF THE GUN

He's an easy keeper haven't really seen him chewin on rocks or anything like that. He just turned 1 a few months ago. I think I fucked up and let him free hang on the spring pole while he was holding on w his front teeth by just a rope. Iv let him do it more than once. I seen blood on a shirt I gave him while he was playing TOW I thought it was no biggie.

Young dogs should not hang free on their own body weight, make sure their front paws can touch the ground when pulling on the spring pole..let them fully mature if you want to let them hang free if needed, by then their teeth should be more set in the cases..

there back feet should be always be touching the ground when on a springpole! no matter what there age is. letting them free hang is asking for trouble or injury.