Thread: SOUTHERN KENNELS KITANA

SOUTHERN KENNELS KITANA

THIS MUST OF BEEN ONE BAD BITCH TO GET THUNDER , PONCHO , AND TIMEX.... IN MY OPINION ONE OF THE BEST CROSSES OF ALL TIME.

JUST LIKE TO SHARE ONE OF MY FAVORITE DOGS OF ALL TIME,A LITTLE TO BIG BUT ONE BAD ASS BULLDOG :shock:

Re: SOUTHERN KENNELS KITANA

She also had a great litter from our Nitro dog. And a decent one from Mister II. If her last 2 breedings with CH Heavy D and CH Monster would have survived, I think they would have left there mark on the world.

Did you ever see the pic Jack has of her being bred to Poncho? You can see she was no joke. I attempted to pet her once, ONCE. Partners all got a kick out of that.

All the other times Kitana was bred, it required many people to make it happen. When she was bred to Thunder, it took 3 people to make it happen, and still her owner got bit.

I got her bred by myself, on the slope of a hill, in a light rainfall ... but it wasn't easy I assure you :shock:

There will be more stories to tell later

Quote Originally Posted by MISTER
    Did you ever see the pic Jack has of her being bred to Poncho? You can see she was no joke. I attempted to pet her once, ONCE. Partners all got a kick out of that.
    No ,would love to see it--whats up jack with the pic My partner told me of a story when he went to get PAYDAY and MR.DAY showed him PAYDAY'S brother and the same story except this monster played a cat and mouse game with ya to get you in his area then he gets ya....Payday is a monster,stone cold killer puppies and all but at the same time is one of the most loving dogs I've been in contact with.AWSOME ANIMAL AND IS PRODUCING THE SAME 8-)

LOVE THIS BLOOD 8-) Jack tell that one story of you and her grappling