Thread: vise grips cinnamon/vise grip red angel

vise grips cinnamon/vise grip red angel

did they have a different name? I have them in a peds jst tryin to find out a lil info about the to thanks.
    vise grip red angel is she the same as Koerners red angel

Re: vise grips cinnamon/vise grip red angel

Yes,

Koerner's Red Angel = Vise-Grip's Red Angel
    Vera's Ch Cinnamon = Vise-Grip's Cinnamon

Cinnamon is a daughter of Poncho/Red Angel

thnkz jack by the way this is FEEDEM frm peds online good luck on this great new site

Jack I'm curious about red angel. Is the breeding to poncho the only breeding you did with red angel? I ask because I notice that out of seven pups, four of them seemed to have done well. (especially darth vader and cinnamon) Why did you not repeat this breeding or utilize her with another male of the line?

Thank you,
    ipk

Quote Originally Posted by Ipk
    Jack I'm curious about red angel. Is the breeding to poncho the only breeding you did with red angel? I ask because I notice that out of seven pups, four of them seemed to have done well. (especially darth vader and cinnamon) Why did you not repeat this breeding or utilize her with another male of the line?
    Thank you,
    ipk

I bred Red Angel to Poncho's uncle Truman ... and (later) bred her to Poncho twice.

Almost all of the pups out of the Truman litter were garbage, and it made me sick, so I spayed Red Angel because she just wasn't "fastlane" material ... and, sure enough, literally almost every dog off of her and Poncho was an A-Caliber animal, I mean they were some of the best dogs ever off Poncho ... I had sold them all ... and now couldn't make the breeding again because she was spayed :cry:

Same thing happened with Little Bootie (Truman/Rio): Little Bootie stopped a bitch in a hard roll in :42, so I bred her to Poncho. Later, Bootie quit to another bitch, so I spayed her and gave her away to a family. Sure enough, Poncho again produced some fantastic animals bred to Bootie, including Wild Red Rose, who ultimately became one of the most important core bitches behind some of the greatest dogs of this line who ever lived.

Wish I would have bred Bootie to Poncho forever

Jack

Thanks for sharing that, ya you know I like that red rose stuff. Did you ever breed to vader (did they ever breed vader?) by chance or any of the offspring? If so how did they turn out?

(who did bootie quit to?)

Thanks for sharing that, ya you know I like that red rose stuff. Did you ever breed to vader (did they ever breed vader?) by chance or any of the offspring? If so how did they turn out?
    Ch Darth Vadar was owned by an over-zealous greenhorn named Ricky.

Vader was hot as hell as a pup and his first match was at TEN MONTHS and he won in :42. Then on his next he lost to the Xmen at 13 months, who asked Ricky if that "was a puppy," and Ricky told them his age. Xmen told Ricky to sit on the dog, but I lost touch with Ricky because I got mad and cussed him out for rushing the dog. About 8 years later, Xmen came and bought some dogs from me and told me Vader won 12 fights, but they were just local deals and nothing to write home about. Still, talent-wise both Frank Jr. and Zeus said Vader was one of the baddest big dogs they had ever seen--and they've seen Mayday, Zukill, etc., and said Vader was as good as any of them--but was just in the wrong hands. To put a punctuation mark on that statement, Darth Vader died of heartworm, never bred, at 5 years of age. He never received wormer once in his life. He was just ghetto rolled/matched until he expired.

And Little Bootie quit to Squirrel in 102-degree heat in the CA high desert. Squirrel had phenomenal air and was freakishly big for her weight.

Jack

Thank you for sharing again Jack most appreciated...

But now I find myself thinking about this squirrel bitch. LOL! (she is bred real nice, heavy on rollo, I like that.)
    So was she ever bred to poncho or something similar? If so how did they turn out?

Quote Originally Posted by CA Jack
    Ch Darth Vadar was owned by an over-zealous greenhorn named Ricky.

Vater was hot as hell as a pup and his first match was at TEN MONTHS and he won in :42. Then on his next he lost to the Xmen at 13 months, who asked Ricky if that "was a puppy," and Ricky told them his age. Xmen told Ricky to sit on the dog, but I lost touch with Ricky because I got mad and cussed him out for rushing the dog. About 8 years later, Xmen came and bought some dogs from me and told me Vader won 12 fights, but they were just local deals and nothing to write home about. Still, talent-wise both Frank Jr. and Zeus said Vader was one of the baddest big dogs they had ever seen--and they've seen Mayday, Zukill, etc., and said Vader was as good as any of them--but was just in the wrong hands. To put a punctuation mark on that statement, Darth Vader died of heartworm, never bred, at 5 years of age. He never received wormer once in his life. He was just ghetto rolled/matched until he expired.

And Little Bootie quit to Squirrel in 102-degree heat in the CA high desert. Squirrel had phenomenal air and was freakishly big for her weight.

Jack

ten months wat a idiot :shock: :o :!: