Thread: Worming a pregnant bitch ?

Worming a pregnant bitch ?

I recently had one brought to me to breed she was already in heat so I had no time to get her ready I want to worm her this will be her first litter I just don't want to harm her or the pups I bred her a week ago any suggestions?

Hi Jim;

Why don't you use this resource to its full capabilty? There is a lot more to it than this here forum

For example, if you click on the Articles tab up top, there are at least 26 articles posted on various key dog subjects (with more to come), including Management of the Pregnant Bitch to Delivery. I suggest you read that (and the other) articles

Also, if you click the Videos tab up top, there are likewise over 30 video clips (with more to com), including Preparing the Female. I suggest you watch this (and the other) videos also

Thank you and good luck. If you have specific questions after you review these pieces, then I will be happy to add to what I have already put out there for folks, if I can.

Cheers,

Jack

Thanks jack I have your book and it covers preparation before you breed the bitch but I got this one and she was already in heat she had been on Someone else's yard I'm going to raise the litter but I didn't see anything on the type of wormer to use after the bitch had already been bred thanks

That's all in there, actually: namely what to worm them with while they're pregnant and when

Good luck,

Jack