Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Female vs male

I am no trying to disrespect anyone sorry if I did your site your rules . And yes I just sold a pup sorry if I am not a pro like all the other dog men on this site but everyone has there own circles and on styles . I am not a pro i breed pits for the love and like I said maybe the online stuff not for me but I like the site anyway it gots style keep doing your thing . And I can get mad fast one of me many flaws ! Lol I got more things to do anyways so I will leave it to the pros and just read y'all hold it down.

You are always welcome to post your ideas and beliefs here.

Just understand that "ruining dogs" is a sore spot to most long-term folks, who have watched so many truly wonderful dogs get destroyed by so many young, reckless owners ... that it makes it hard not to get angry when we see this kind of thing happening again. There are simply reasons why professionals learn to avoid doing certain things, and it makes no sense to violate these basic rules (good feed, allowing to mature, etc.).

Remember, "You can never break The Rules; you can only break yourself (or your dogs) against The Rules."

Even if you appear to "get by" a rule and bend it a bit, it will be a very short-lived and fleeting victory. Ultimately, the hens will come home to roost. At the end of the day, you and your dogs will eventually reap the results of that habits that you sow ... and it's as simple as this:

Good habits, repeated over time, will give GOOD long-term results.
    Bad habits, repeated over time, will give BAD long-term results.

It really is as simple as that.

And what you've described with the handling of this young gyp are BAD habits to get into, nothing more. That is what we all are trying to communicate to you, so you might want to just accept this fact and stop trying to justify it.

Good luck,

Jack

Quote Originally Posted by realpitsnobull View Post
    the only thing I am guilty of is selling a pup or peddling in y'all words when they are 100's doing the damn same thing on the puppy breeding link!! The REAL dog men I have talked with round here that dont promote said best thing for me to do is keep making the streets happy and stay off line they have seen F vs M schooling before and sd unless I am in y'all so clled circle nothing but hate will came my way!! So thanks for all the help but NO THANKS ! If I have learn one thing I learn this keep my BI to myself and stay offline !! Y'all have a great life!!!!!!
    Jack he didn't sell the pup, he was the one who did the nonsense with that dog. Game 10month old dude is a cliq who wanted a co signer to his bullshit. Real dogmen are not schooling opposite sexes! If they are then they are nothing more that BYB period! As for supplying the streets with that non sense he calls bulldogs i think it s a shame he is breeding dogs with the total lack of understanding he has a damn shame! But what do i know most only get mad when their card gets pulled lol ! Yis Ole Man

Quote Originally Posted by ragedog10 View Post
    But what do i know most only get mad when their card gets pulled lol ! Yis Ole Man

Boy isn't that the truth ...

Quote Originally Posted by ragedog10 View Post
    Jack he didn't sell the pup, he was the one who did the nonsense with that dog. Game 10month old dude is a cliq who wanted a co signer to his bullshit. Real dogmen are not schooling opposite sexes! If they are then they are nothing more that BYB period! As for supplying the streets with that non sense he calls bulldogs i think it s a shame he is breeding dogs with the total lack of understanding he has a damn shame! But what do i know most only get mad when their card gets pulled lol ! Yis Ole Man
    Shut the hell up u don't know me!!!

Quote Originally Posted by realpitsnobull View Post
    Shut the hell up u don't know me!!!

This thread is now locked, and you are the one who needs to shut the hell up.

Nothing you've said so far has been either intelligent, or worthwhile, and now you're getting insulting.

You seem immune to the universal advice from multiple dogmen who've probably been feeding dogs for as long as you've been alive. The truth is, you need to learn to listen more and talk less.

You have been warned.