Thread: A few private breedings

REDRUM

A few private breedings

Here are a few private breedings I thought I'd share with the board. I am very passionate and dedicated to doing all that I can to preserve and maintain the quality of this fantastic line of dogs. I am also very thankful and appreciative to those I have met that share the same enthusiasm and interest in help making this happen. I have absolutely no interest in selling pups off any of the breedings that are posted.

X ENCHANTRESS (BREEDING MADE)

ICESTORM X COCA-RILLA

SILVERBACK X SILVERPEARL

ICESTORM X MISS HAMMER

ICESTROM X TWILIGHT

ICESTORM X LACEY

ICESTORM X SILVER PEARL

TRIPLE-CHERRY

ROSEBUD X REDBABY

Re: A few private breedings

Those are some awesome and well-though-out breedings Redrum, very nice.

You certainly have a Flagship stud on your hands right there and are looking to drop anchor and build something with him 8-)

Jack

very nice breedings

Redrum, spelled backwards is... Keep killing 'em... I likey, likey

So we are clear... Killing 'em, I mean keep winning ribbons, in the show ring... Cause I know members here, are either pet owners or compete in the adba show ring, weight pull or the likes... I do/did not mean anything illegal by my first statement... With that being said, everyone have a blessed Christmas and a safe New Year!!! 8-)

Very nice

Keep up the good work

stop being stingy sell me one off icestorm x twilight..

R2L

Why so much if i may ask? U keeping 60 pups? Or is this over a longer period of time.

How does the vice grip stock cross with the frisco stuff?? I also know different dogs from both lines gonna bring something different, but as a whole how are they..... from those that have done it..... thank you