Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mr. Gaston aka Undertaker Kennels passed today.

Mr. Gaston aka Undertaker Kennels passed today.

Rest in Peace to Mr. Gaston who passed away 5:20 am this morning. My condolences to his wife, daughter and family. It was a pleasure meeting him and speaking with him on his influence with the Hollingsworth/ Buck line of dogs.
    The best gamedog apparel on the net can be found here at:
    http://scratchindog.com/

RIP

Rest In Peace to another big influence. Condolences to his family and friends.

R.I.P thanks for you done over the years. Peace and Blessings goes out to his family.

RIP and prayers for the family.

RIP Mr. Gaston, and condolences to his family.

We're losing a lot of the older dogmen this year.... Very sad as their knowledge is lost forever.
    Common sense isn't so common these days.

Rest in peace Mr. Gaston. Condolences to his family and friends. This year really starts with some very bad news as he now is the third in a row of the older dog men that passed away in the first two months of 2014. Sad that none of the ones which passed recently summarised their knowledge in a book for the younger generation of dog men.
    May anyone can tell some more about Undertaker Kennels? Maybe any interviews, stories, etc., to share? I have seen the name in many pedigrees but didn't find any other information on Undertaker Kennels. To what extend was he/they involved in Tom Ratliff's Ch. Butkus R.O.M.?

@scrathin dog
    I'm interested to know more about him and it would be nice when you could tell us a bit of what he told you regarding his involvement with the Hollingsworth/Buck dogs.