IS ANYONE A MEMBER, I have a friend (Partner) that suggested looking into this to get away from the backyarders and he said it will have a different level of people on there.

Don't worry Jack, I am not going to drop this site, it is the best as far as I am concerned. (So Far) Maybe you should charge a little more to keep the low-lifes wannabees off here. If you can't afford a little more for your dogs than you must be in for the money and not for learning and "The love of the Breed"

Anyway, not going into alot about it, was just wanting some responces from people that know something about it, and that means you also Jack, maybe some Pros & Cons. I respect your opinion when it is not about what you are doing. LOL!!! the Health & Meds. is why I joined here anyway, AND YES I HAVE YOUR BOOK ALSO, SO I'M SUPPORTING YOU. I'm not looking for buying any dogs, I have 4 others with me and between us we have over 100 dogs and the lines that we like and know, maybe not the best in some eyes, but we know how to spot the good ones being we haven't added much to it in 40 yrs. YOU WILL LEARN PRETTY MUCH HOW TO SPOT THE ONES YOU WANT TO TAKE MORE TIME WITH IF YOU WILL STICK TO A LINE OF YOUR CHOICE AND NOT BOUNCE AROUND TO THE DOG OF THE MONTH. LOL!!!

SO ANY GOOD OR BAD THINGS ABOUT " INTERNATIONAL SPORTING DOGS" $130.00 A YR. MIGHT KEEP THE BETTER CROWD I WAS THINKING.

THANKS FOR ANY IMPUT, I'M EITHER GOING TO DO IT QUICK OR FORGET IT, SO YOU DOGMEN GET WITH ME.