Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Great job on new board!

Great job on new board!

Jack, great job with the new board. This will be much, much better than the peds board!!! Pat

Re: Great job on new board!

have to agree 100%

Thank you very much fellas ... I sure do appreciate your joining and I look forward to your participation and input!

Jack

This has come at a great time for me, my feds online sub is almost due again, and I can not justify giving money to folks who want to harm these dogs, so wont be renewing.

Also I no longer have any interest in how other folks dogs are bred or who beat what. My main interest at the moment is kennel management as I am about to revamp my yard, great to see a section for this. Ater having these dogs for over 25 years I always have an open mind, and its never too late to learn new stuff. Have been discussing keeping a yard of dogs with some mushers, but it aint like talking to bulldog folk.

Fair play to CJ for setting this up, while most folk say they are going to do something, Jack gets off his ass and makes it happen. That puts you in a small minority.

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogsrus
    This has come at a great time for me, my feds online sub is almost due again, and I can not justify giving money to folks who want to harm these dogs, so wont be renewing.
    Also I no longer have any interest in how other folks dogs are bred or who beat what. My main interest at the moment is kennel management as I am about to revamp my yard, great to see a section for this. Ater having these dogs for over 25 years I always have an open mind, and its never too late to learn new stuff. Have been discussing keeping a yard of dogs with some mushers, but it aint like talking to bulldog folk.
    Fair play to CJ for setting this up, while most folk say they are going to do something, Jack gets off his ass and makes it happen. That puts you in a small minority.

Interesting you've been communicating with sled-doggers, as I have gained a lot of my feeding info from them as well. If you're actually thinking about keeping some yourself, you must be in the cold country too

I sincerely appreciate your sentiments on the board and the initiative to make a truly great resource for these dogs, and that is exactly what this whole web presence will steadily become: a great resource for these dogs. If you have 25+ years experience yourself, and are going to be re-doing your yard, then I would be grateful if you would share some of the kenneling ideas you implement in that section of the forum. Over the next days/weeks, etc. I will be adding articles/thoughts to each of these sub-forums too, and I will also be attempting to form a central access database to organize it all, to make it easier on members to scroll through and get whatever info they're looking for.

Happy Holidays!

Jack

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogsrus

Word...my peds acct expired aswell and had no intentions of rejoining. Good to see the board back up again Jack, looks good!!

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfoot
    Word...my peds acct expired aswell and had no intentions of rejoining. Good to see the board back up again Jack, looks good!!
    Hey Blackfoot, been awhile!

Very nice to see you onboard as well

Jack

WOW, a dog board where people are respectful and talk dogs. Good to see your back Jack!

Quote Originally Posted by magilla
    WOW, a dog board where people are respectful and talk dogs. Good to see your back Jack!
    Nice to see you too ... you're the fella with Butch Cassidy right?

Glad to see the forum back Jack looks better than ever....Thanks for excepting my membership as well.