Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: percentages% on the gr.ch.yelloman stuff?

percentages% on the gr.ch.yelloman stuff?

I've heard from a lot of people that gr.ch.yellowman did not produce a high % of good dogs dose anyone know of any of his offspring that are throwing good bulldogs? If so who?

Re: percentages% on the gr.ch.yelloman stuff?

Just saw some dam good offspring's of GR CH YELLOW MAN today http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/mo ... _id=374126 nice stuff

The yellowman x jaxx stuff I hear is doin well

Quote Originally Posted by dance all night rece
    I've heard from a lot of people that gr.ch.yellowman did not produce a high % of good dogs dose anyone know of any of his offspring that are throwing good bulldogs? If so who?

Always remember this: the "lowest percentate stuff" there is in dogs are good dogmen ... who can bring out the best in their dogs, rather than the worst in their dogs.

Jack

Thanks makes a lot of since.

Cali Combine Got That YellowBeast Dog a Str8 Monster!! His Litter Mate Ricky Bobby is a Monster too ! i seen some that REK got and they real solid too , i like it so far!

Send me a p.m. with the info on how to contact them bout this yellowbeast dog.

Plywood

he has a sister that when bred to BURN"S HOTDAWG produced some nice ones, they still around today.

Quote Originally Posted by Realmobb
    Cali Combine Got That YellowBeast Dog a Str8 Monster!! His Litter Mate Ricky Bobby is a Monster too ! i seen some that REK got and they real solid too , i like it so far!
    I've had the opportunity to talk to him about those dogs. He does speak highly of them! They were bred by a close friend of mine. I have there half brother, same dam, different sire. He's got one off Yellowman & Luda too, that's the one I really like. Nice to hear about them boy's!

"€¥K's"

Quote Originally Posted by MARIO
    Just saw some dam good offspring's of GR CH YELLOW MAN today http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/mo ... _id=374126 nice stuff

Keeping it on the Bolio/Tombstone side of the blood worked for this one! I have her litter mate sister, Wifey (a cold bitch) and the grand sire, Stretch (he was mine too).

"€¥K's"