Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Upcoming ADBA shows

Quote Originally Posted by widerange View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong but this show will also be hosting a wall claim and maybe a hang time as part of the fun class. Adba is looking into making these part of the pointed shows and this will be a starter for it

The Wall Climb and the treadmill race are a for sure thing. We may have the drag weight race as well.

Are you part of the club that is hosting the show?

Are you part of the club that is hosting the show?

Just good friends with the people who run it and I end up working the show more than showing at the show so I guess I would be considered part of it. I will be bringing my weightpull track and if I can fit it in the trailer I will also bring my treadmill.

I just joined the club a few weeks back I look forward to the show

I just joined the club a few weeks back I look forward to the show
    well we gonna put your ass to work. We will be there Mid Morning on Friday 11 April 2014 to set up the Top dog event stuff and the weight-pull track.

I have to work Friday night so I won't be there til Saturday

This show would be a great one to attend. Check out the judges. 2 of the best to ever own bulldogs.

Georgia APBTC (GA)
    Saturday, April 26, 2014
    50 Saddle Club Drive
    Cartersville, GA30120

The Georgia APBTC (GA) will host 2 conformation shows and 1 weight pull on Saturday, and 1 conformation show and 1 weight pull on Sunday at the Bartow Saddle Club in Cartersville, GA. Please contact Mari 770-539-2823 or Beth 770-561-3508

Judges:
    Saturday AM - Frank Rocca
    Saturday PM - Ron Wolfe
    Sunday - Mary Seay (LadyPitDog)

ADBA Safe Dog Program Level 1
    Testing will be available 4/27/14
    Pre-register by emailing Khalvin Kuczynski
    kuczynski@tenasity.com

On-line preregistration is for credit cards only. If you pre-register online it is non-refundable and non-transferable. Registration is available the morning of the show at each event. Clubs can accept cash or check.

Due to unforeseen circumstances, specific show details and judges are subject to change.

If I didn't have a wedding that weekend. I would make that show

Don't miss the party!!!!!!!!

Tri-State APBTC (NJ)
    Saturday, May 17, 2014
    Route 40
    Woodstown, NJ08098

The Tri-State APBTC (NJ) will host 2 conformation shows and 1 weight pull on Saturday, and 1 conformation show and 1 weight pull on Sunday at the Salem County Fairgrounds in Woodstown, NJ. Please contact Frank 201-951-0138 or Michelle 646-316-1376

Judges:
    Saturday AM - Rodger Scott
    Saturday PM - Daniele Rizzacasa
    Sunday - James Rogers

On-line preregistration is for credit cards only. If you pre-register online it is non-refundable and non-transferable. Registration is available the morning of the show at each event. Clubs can accept cash or check.