Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ((( BIGGEST DISAPPOINTMENTS )))

Quote Originally Posted by evolutionkennels View Post
    I took a chance with Snooty dogs in two breedings.. . A champion in each:

ch. xena: http://www.machobuck.com/Xena.HTM
    ch. Snooty boy: http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum...p?dog_id=41020

disappointed :

macho 1x x Saraquel.... All duds

macho one of best ever. beat a 4x er going for 5, that had beat Havana Chico, Cuban missing link, and strictly business. Macho made rom in only 4 breedings:
    http://www.machobuck.com/Macho.HTM

Saraquel from gr. Ch. yellowbuck and ch. Miss nico

bred together... didley squat

Saraquel to rommell.. Ch. Rommellbuck and 2 two timers, and a female that made Ch. Graveyard
    http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum...p?dog_id=20223

small detail: Ch.Snooty boy went 4:04 his last time out. His courtesy was nothing short of phenomenal.

It's amazing how certain breedings just absolutely "should" produce great dogs (in every experienced opinion across the board) ... and yet don't.

Nice, kind words you said about your dog Macho. Some dogs just can never be replaced in the heart, no matter how many other fine animals pass through your hands, some dogs are simply irreplaceable.

Jack

Quote Originally Posted by CA Jack View Post
    It's amazing how certain breedings just absolutely "should" produce great dogs (in every experienced opinion across the board) ... and yet don't.

Nice, kind words you said about your dog Macho. Some dogs just can never be replaced in the heart, no matter how many other fine animals pass through your hands, some dogs are simply irreplaceable.

Jack

so true. it was my first bulldog I had that I felt I could hit the road with and win anywhere. He tore thru Openhouse Kennels or whatever he calls himself now TWICE. He Did so in less than two minutes, the second time Chico brought his dog worked, same result.. Two minutes and had to pull him off to save him as Macho had his snout deep in a coke can sized hole in Torques brisket. . After that., Chico would drive an hour every other day just to walk him.

Looks a lot like your Truman dog

This dog definitely belongs on the "disappointment" list: WMD's Jason (2xL), another son of the game (but couldn't produce shit) Pup Pup.

"On paper," Jason should have been an incredible dog.

As a physical specimen, he was a flashy, beautiful very nice dog to behold.

As an athlete, he looked like he was going to be a world-beater (destroying, removing the eye from, and stopping a son of Match & Scratch's Bullet in :20 on his first roll) ...

Only thing was, Jason needed to get bit first. He was never fully-started and would rather make friends ... but, if you bit him, he would destroy your face.

Match #1 was into his cousin (also off a dog I bred), Penetration Kennels' Gr Ch Pocket Rocket ... and Jason whipped his ass ... but then scratched over the wall at a spectator waiving a flag. Pocket Rocket got the gift win, #4, and then went on to become a Grand Champion.

Jason's team then hooked into Pocket Rocket's brother, Penetration Kennels' Ch Boy ... and Boy hit Jason (who still wouldn't start at first) right in the stifle, flipped him, balled him up, and kept him down the whole time. Still, from his position on the bottom, Jason decimated Ch Boy's face; but Boy had the advantage being first on the draw, and Jason never recovered. Handles at :43, Jason is done, but Ch Boy can never be matched again.

Would Jason have done better, if fully-schooled first, and given enough time to mature-out to the point he'd start (and be first on the draw)? We'll never know.

But what we do know is he never amounted to anything but a 2xL, despite great looks and a pedigree full of game/great dogs

Jack

I remember Wmd Jason almost took a gyp down from him a few years back it was crossed to Tom Tu Tu x Frank White stuff, for what ever reason didn't get the gyp still kinda regret that Jason was only bout a half hour down the road. Also thought he won one could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by ragedog10 View Post
    I remember Wmd Jason almost took a gyp down from him a few years back it was crossed to Tom Tu Tu x Frank White stuff, for what ever reason didn't get the gyp still kinda regret that Jason was only bout a half hour down the road. Also thought he won one could be wrong.
    As best as I know, the word was that Jason "won" (in the sense he kicked Pocket Rocket's ass), but I don't think he ever actually got the win. WMD would know.

Might have been a whole other deal, if allowed to mature passed 3 years old before being taken out ...

Jack

Last edited by ragedog10; 08-13-2014 at 05:39 PM. Reason: correction made

Thanks for the correction. Amendments made.

Yup took down the online ped link.

Cool, thanks for that too