Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: williebooger

williebooger

a fella earlier asked about this dog
    this is him when he was overhere

this was the assassin dog

this is the two toes dog
    I think it was on the same day the picture of willie booger was taken , not sure anymore
    he was shipped to the uk as I recall ,

this was some of the last of the pure patrick dogs that started coming in the late 70's early 80's
    this is finkle's ch dollyson , there is none of this pure patrick blood left as far as I know

First dog i ever saw was down from dollyson i think. littermate brother to the sonora bitch. Can't remember the ped.

I matched into their great grandsire , last breeding fwk did was to Moya

Hi;

Willy Booger and Two Toes were already here on this database, so I added the photos to their profiles and re-routed your links.

Not sure which Assassin you're talking about, and will try to add Dolly and Dollyson as time permits.

Thanks for sharing,

Jack

Some great shots there and history. Here's one of another son of williebooger and sire to shadow Dann's pacman a.k.a Parker's red dander, he looked very like his sire.

Damn, nice bred dog.

Williebooger lookes like the Maloney pup I just picked up. Except the pup has a white blaze down his muzzle.
    Two Toes looks similar tomy Butcherboy gyp. I really need to take the time and enter these damn hounds. LOL