Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: VISEGRIP GODDESS

Well im getting some ofrn that has been outcrossed and the male oil was checked.Doesnt mean everything but i will give it a chance. While studying the pedigree,I saw Visegrip Goddess in it a few generation back. So i decided to ask Jack about this gyp. Thanks for all input and maybe one day,I can come back and give my opinion on the outcome. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wheatie View Post
    Well im getting some ofrn that has been outcrossed and the male oil was checked.Doesnt mean everything but i will give it a chance. While studying the pedigree,I saw Visegrip Goddess in it a few generation back. So i decided to ask Jack about this gyp. Thanks for all input and maybe one day,I can come back and give my opinion on the outcome. thanks

That is ultimately a meaningless phrase ... it all depends on WHO "checked" the oil (their record and judgement over the long haul)

I have seen many, many people talk about how "game" their dogs are ... and how "hard" they "tested" the sire/dam to their litters ... but I have never seen ONE dog from their kennel make it to the top (or anywhere near the top) ...

Jack

Someone on this board said it before and I agree. The closest thing to working OFRN dogs is Hollingsworth blood. The Clouse dogs that Patrick bred Bolio too had tons of it in there. I've been told that my dogs have that OFRN look..like Ferguson's Centipede.

http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum....php?dog_id=83

Yes Jack, that is true in alot of cases. But I rarely deal with anyone and the ones I do, know this game pretty well. Been around these animal for a long time and seen alot. If he say the animal was game,you can bet on it. Not saying that the animal is a bad ass but was good enough for him to breed.And games has always been his top concern when it comes to a bulldog. But i still consider everything you have said and know a couple of kennels using the ofrn. I believe that its not the line keeping them from the top but the knowledge of the game. These animal in the right person hands would make a mark in this game.

Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by evolutionkennels View Post
    Someone on this board said it before and I agree. The closest thing to working OFRN dogs is Hollingsworth blood. The Clouse dogs that Patrick bred Bolio too had tons of it in there. I've been told that my dogs have that OFRN look..like Ferguson's Centipede.

http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum....php?dog_id=83

They do have that look.