Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HUH? HAS ANYONE TRIED THIS?

Re: HUH? HAS ANYONE TRIED THIS?

I have always thought about a raw diet....never tried it because I don't know whats a fair amount to give a dog and do they need something everyday.... Can someone break it down for me???? Would a leg quarter be enough per dog along with other supplements(oils,vitamins,etc...) per day??

Re: HUH? HAS ANYONE TRIED THIS?

We bought some rabbits last year with the intention of breeding them as a food source for the dogs as well as ourselves. I did the math and realized how many rabbits we would be feeding and taking care of to supply 12 hungry dogs. Well, needless to say we didnt continue the project. I did always want to let the pups go in the exercise pen ( about 30ft x 20 ft ) and throw in a live rabbit. I thought it would give the pups good exercise and maybe entice them to go harder at a flirt pole and other training props later down the line if they saw a direct correlation between dinner and the fur on the end of the pole. I never could bring myself to throw the little fur balls in there once my woman started naming them.