Thread: Breeding Question??

Breeding Question??

I only managed to get one tie that last bout 25 minutes. What's the possibility

High if bred at the right time and parents are healthy.
    LOYALTY BEFORE ROYALTY !!!

Pretty good.

Our last litter was a one stick deal and she had 7.

It is all about timing.

EWO

This is going to sound like one of the dumbest things you have heard in a longtime. last year I drove 20 hrs round trip got one stick that lasted 15 min. sat around real nervous and kicking myself in the back side for doing it. she dropped 9 healthy pups. as said it's the timing. I'll never do that again tho.

Ceasar, I bet it was stressful until she started showing she caught! lol

S_B

If it does take you have a guesstimate now how long and when your bitch is ovulating.Progesterone levels can fluctuate so it can be tricky,had a tie and no luck one stick with a bitch that comes in once a year.I would go with science if the male wasn't on my yard,thought about doing what ceaser did and said hell no wouldn't chance that.Hats off to ceaser the passion is real lol.

Quote Originally Posted by S_B View Post
    Ceasar, I bet it was stressful until she started showing she caught! lol

S_B
    Stressful is not a strong enough word! The male was 6 years old and going blind. owner said once he went completely blind he was going to put him down. GTO had made the cross once before with good results. when asked if he could repeat any of his past breedings what would it be. He said this one. I understood that because it worked once before didn't mean it would work for me. But I said to myself... the wife is pissed at me and the male may be put down soon. now that I look back on it. Could have just been a case of self preservation lol.