Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AT STUD!!!!!

AT STUD!!!!!

http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum...p?dog_id=56286

Spartan aka Ramirez is a solid dog, can't ask for more in a dog. He's faced every challenge with the heart of lion.. He came up short but kept pushing forward like a bulldog should.. I will stud him to a Cml Little John bitch for a puppy or 2. I'm not about the money but you must be a stand up person or I won't even consider you no matter how your bitch is bred.. Message me if interested again don't waste my time or yours. If you don't put the animals first it's not going to happen

Well bred animal!

You can't tell a true Bulldog he lost. Nice animal, great structure. Good luck with his stud career.

S_B

Thanks fellas, I'll also stud him to Patrick's bitches and vise grip bitches. What's important to me is his offspring get a fair chance to be what they can be. I've bred him to one of my own bitches and would like to breed him to 2 more bitches that will give me an idea what he's producing or lack there of. That's one of the reasons I emphasized stand up people..

He looks better every time I see him. Good job Mister.

YIS
    Yardboy
    -Listen to the dog, and you'll go further.

Quote Originally Posted by Yardboyz View Post
    He looks better every time I see him. Good job Mister.

YIS
    Yardboy
    Thanks bro, you're family you already know the master plan we got brewing...

Quote Originally Posted by bigpopdog View Post
    VERY NICE BROTHA .
    Thanks brotha I'm gonna hit you with the new number. Had to cull some flakes out mix lol they were messing up my recipe.. Gossiping like school girls

If someone backs a VG or little john bitch to him, text me bro lmaaoo

Quote Originally Posted by MISTER View Post
    What's important to me is his offspring get a fair chance to be what they can be. I've bred him to one of my own bitches and would like to breed him to 2 more bitches that will give me an idea what he's producing or lack there of. That's one of the reasons I emphasized stand up people..
    Good state of mind MISTER!
    And well bred animal as well.
    Sometimes I just hate the fact I live here really in the backwoods.