Thread: PIGGY BACK OFF THE 10 DOGS POST

PIGGY BACK OFF THE 10 DOGS POST

WITH THE TEN DOGS WHO WOULD YOU BREED TOGETHER .... AND IF YOU WANT TO SAY WHY IT WOULD BE HELPFUL...

Re: PIGGY BACK OFF THE 10 DOGS POST

Quote Originally Posted by Ipk
    Males:
    indian bolio rom
    Plumbers ch alligator por
    Farves ch luke
    Adams gr ch kingfish por
    tudors gr ch blackjack

Females:
    Ch indian bloomers
    Crenshaws ch honeybunch rom
    Adams ch candy rom
    Tudors ch baby
    Carvers mendencino
    Well to graze the surface I would take alligator x baby and alligator x mendencino and bolio x honeybunch, luke x candy, blackjack x bloomers.
    Followed by kingfish x candy, bolio x baby, blackjack x honeybunch, alligator x bloomers, bolio x mendencino.
    This would be a big start to a sweet program IMO.
    And for a little insight here is why I would do some of these.
    alligator to baby is easy back to gramdma and alligator to mendencino would be to see what could come about knowing how well the bolio x alligator stuff has done and you wouldn't be able to get any tighter than that. Blackjack x bloomers would be two legendary dogs that were a caliber unto there own. Luke x candy is just tightening up on momma and bred into the kingfish x candy and then going back whichever direction seems to work the best. To discuss all these in detail would take a long session of typing, but this should graze the surface enough to understand the starting point and the direction it would go. (I would definetly three quarter up both females and males, were talkin BIG YARD!)

TOMBSTONE X CAROLINA FLO
    BUCK X DAISY MAE
    ART X QUEEN OF HEARTS
    TERMITE X POLLY
    TURTLEBUSTER X BAD ROSEMARY

I mentioned in my post on that thread what my first two IMMEDIATE breedings would be -- Dirty Mary (2xw) ROM bred to her best grandson, GRCH Andy Capp ROM and Art's Missy (2xw) ROM bred to her GRCH and ROM brother, Boomerang - WHY nobody bred two winning and ROM producing siblings together to preserve their genes is beyond me. After that, I'd be busy storing semen off of all of my males, and rotating that fantastic string of bitches up under them. Keep the best, line breed like crazy.

BOLIO X HONEYBUNCH
    GR CH ZUKILL X COCA COLA
    CHAVIS JOCKO X HONEYBUNCH
    GR CH MAYDAY X QUENN OF HEARTS
    GR CH BUCK X SABRE

I narrowed my list down to just two dogs. Indian Bolio (rom) and my foundation bitch Daryls Bullysondra (por).
    I chose Indian Bolio (rom) and my foundation bitch Daryls Bullysondra (por) based on the quality of the dogs I got when I bred their descendents together. I've been using this blend for over twenty years now.
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/pu ... _id=157791
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/pu ... _id=377501