Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AT STUD!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyRed View Post
    If someone backs a VG or little john bitch to him, text me bro lmaaoo
    Got a litter fin to drop off him to a daughter of buckwild. Quarter out of jeep red boy rascal on the bottom. Get with me fam

Quote Originally Posted by Rainman View Post
    Good state of mind MISTER!
    And well bred animal as well.
    Sometimes I just hate the fact I live here really in the backwoods.
    Lol I'm in the sticks as well. I will not pimp him out I firmly believe a potential stud doesn't need 200 plus offspring to find out if he's producing quality. Couple key breedings amongst some people who really understand the dogs really is all that's needed

Quote Originally Posted by elder View Post
    REAL NICE BRO!
    Thanks brother, always open for you and your camp. Never any money needed just let me know and consider it done

Quote Originally Posted by MISTER View Post
    Thanks brotha I'm gonna hit you with the new number. Had to cull some flakes out mix lol they were messing up my recipe.. Gossiping like school girls
    WHAT HAPPENED HOMIE, IF YOU DID HIT A NIGGA UP AND DIDN'T LEAVE A MESSAGE, LEAVE ONE, SO THAT I KNOW IT WAS YOU.

Quote Originally Posted by MISTER View Post
    Had to cull some flakes out mix lol they were messing up my recipe.. Gossiping like school girls
    SMFH man, it must be in the air or sumthin

Stud

That's a very nice looking hound , I have several bitches I love to breed to him . I have a very talented Machobuck female who is a great dog, never breed her , but she is all Bulldog.

Text me your info. and stud fee and we can get together and get this breeding done.
    Sam 504 908 5394 Houston Texas.