Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: ((( MY THOUGHTS ON FEEDING RAW )))

Started Raw On may 1st just wanted tp Publicly thank Jack for Opening our eyes I have a totally different yard everyone is doing Awesome Thank you guy's for your comments and help as well Now that i'm looking i get chicken backs and quarters pretty cheap around the Detroit area where i live it's a bit higher but i work in the city or will have family grab it when it's cheap

any before and after pics?

Quote Originally Posted by GAMEWARDEN View Post
    I have since stopped using beans. My house dog tears ass constantly lol I can get better results from meat. I just had to try it to see how it worked. I always add and take away different things. I've been feeding raw for almost 15yrs now and I'm still learning and studying. I will never feed kibble or canned "food" to my dogs! Jack your info has improved my feed immensely!! I truly appreciate what you offer!
    Quote Originally Posted by LivewireT View Post
    Started Raw On may 1st just wanted tp Publicly thank Jack for Opening our eyes I have a totally different yard everyone is doing Awesome Thank you guy's for your comments and help as well Now that i'm looking i get chicken backs and quarters pretty cheap around the Detroit area where i live it's a bit higher but i work in the city or will have family grab it when it's cheap

Glad to hear it fellas ... once you see/know the difference, you can never go back

Can you you start feeding raw to a 4 month old pup? what would be your recommendations? thanks