Thread: Please enter data correctly...

Please enter data correctly...

I truly believe in the ability of one to monitor self, and dislike having to enforce disciplinary action but...

There are two rules here we will hold YOU accountable for!

1) Entering duplicates
    2) Incorrect pedigree entry

1) Entering duplicates should be self explanatory. Use the search function
    Pedigrees->Bulldog Database->Search Bulldogs

ONLY SEARCH THE DOGS NAME ex MAYDAY, BOLIO, HONEYBUNCH etc... BEFORE YOU ENTER DOGS THAT YOU ARE UNSURE ARE IN THE DATABASE

2) Entering pedigrees is somewhat more complicated but not really.

There should be one owner or kennel name such as Patrick's, Southern Kennels', Boudreaux' before the dogs name Bolio, Mayday, Eli

Together it should look like this: Patrick's Bolio, Southern Kennels' Mayday, Boudreaux' Eli

There should never be dogs entered like this

Garner's / Patrick's Pup
    Patrick's and Boudreaux's Baby
    Southern Kennels' and Cajun Kennels' Retard
    Patrick"s ADHD

Each and every one of you receive a PM from me when you sign up with instructions on how to use this database. I just deleted 200+ duplicates and that doesn't even count how many times we correct pedigrees because they are entered incorrectly.

If you bought a dog and are unsure whether use your name or the breeder. It's totally fine to use your name.
    If unsure about who to use for a breeder name, the owner of the bitch is always the breeder unless you choose to use your name instead.

Rule number 1 here is to follow the rules above
    Rule number 2 first learn rule number 1

There are more rules but breaking these will have consequences 100% of the time leading up to and including banning of repeat offenders!

I was just getting ready to message you to ask you how do I delete peds

I've been trying to figure it out

Quote Originally Posted by Ar-ab View Post
    I've been trying to figure it out
    Post them in the Moderator Help forum. Only we can delete them

Quote Originally Posted by BRICKFACE View Post
    I truly believe in the ability of one to monitor self, and dislike having to enforce disciplinary action but...

There are two rules here we will hold YOU accountable for!

1) Entering duplicates
    2) Incorrect pedigree entry

1) Entering duplicates should be self explanatory. Use the search function
    Pedigrees->Bulldog Database->Search Bulldogs

ONLY SEARCH THE DOGS NAME ex MAYDAY, BOLIO, HONEYBUNCH etc... BEFORE YOU ENTER DOGS THAT YOU ARE UNSURE ARE IN THE DATABASE

2) Entering pedigrees is somewhat more complicated but not really.

There should be one owner or kennel name such as Patrick's, Southern Kennels', Boudreaux' before the dogs name Bolio, Mayday, Eli

Together it should look like this: Patrick's Bolio, Southern Kennels' Mayday, Boudreaux' Eli

There should never be dogs entered like this

Garner's / Patrick's Pup
    Patrick's and Boudreaux's Baby
    Southern Kennels' and Cajun Kennels' Retard
    Patrick"s ADHD

Each and every one of you receive a PM from me when you sign up with instructions on how to use this database. I just deleted 200+ duplicates and that doesn't even count how many times we correct pedigrees because they are entered incorrectly.

If you bought a dog and are unsure whether use your name or the breeder. It's totally fine to use your name.
    If unsure about who to use for a breeder name, the owner of the bitch is always the breeder unless you choose to use your name instead.

Rule number 1 here is to follow the rules above
    Rule number 2 first learn rule number 1

There are more rules but breaking these will have consequences 100% of the time leading up to and including banning of repeat offenders!
    Not sure why I'm receiving this as a private message. Haven't entered anything lately.

Quote Originally Posted by LMK View Post
    I'm not sure why I'm receiving this message. As I have not entered anything in the database. Is this a mass email sent to everyone?
    Yes

how can i find paladin??

I TRY AND SEARCH EACH NAME ON THE PEDIGREE THAT I AM ENTERING , TO MAKE SURE THAT IT IS NOT ALREADY ENTERED , I HAVE SEEN UKC AND ADBA NAMES ON THE SAME PEDIGREE ON HERE . ITS LIKE THIS I AM TRYING TO ENTER THIS DOG . JONES BLACK KNIGHT . I GO TO SEARCH AND ENTER KNIGHT , THIS COMES UP GAINES/JEFFERS KNIGHT SAME SIRE AND DAM , NOW HOW AM I TOO KNOW THIS IS THE SAME DOG ? I DONT KNOW SO I ENTER IT , THINKING THAT JONES BLACK KNIGHT IS A BROTHER TO THE OTHER DOG . BUT GUESS WHAT I AM WRONG AGAIN !!!!! plus on my paper work the name is GEISE'S/ MORGAN'S MO RED AND ON YOURS LETS SAY IT SAYS MORGAN'S MO RED . WHICH ONE IS RIGHT , BECAUSE THAT HAS HAPPENED SEVERAL TIMES TOO ME ? I AM 70 YRS OLD ,I TELL EVERYONE THAT THIS IS THE BEST SITE GOING ,I KNOW I MAKE MISTAKES BUT THEY ARE NOT INTENTIONAL ,I AM REALLY NOT TRYING TO MAKE MORE WORK FOR YOU AND I AMM SORRY THAT I DO . PLEASE TRY AND ANSWER MY QUESTIONS ABOVE , IT WILL HELP ME A LOT AND MAYBE SAVE YOU SOMETIME . THANK YOU

Quote Originally Posted by BEN AND MIKE View Post
    I TRY AND SEARCH EACH NAME ON THE PEDIGREE THAT I AM ENTERING , TO MAKE SURE THAT IT IS NOT ALREADY ENTERED , I HAVE SEEN UKC AND ADBA NAMES ON THE SAME PEDIGREE ON HERE . ITS LIKE THIS I AM TRYING TO ENTER THIS DOG . JONES BLACK KNIGHT . I GO TO SEARCH AND ENTER KNIGHT , THIS COMES UP GAINES/JEFFERS KNIGHT SAME SIRE AND DAM , NOW HOW AM I TOO KNOW THIS IS THE SAME DOG ? I DONT KNOW SO I ENTER IT , THINKING THAT JONES BLACK KNIGHT IS A BROTHER TO THE OTHER DOG . BUT GUESS WHAT I AM WRONG AGAIN !!!!! plus on my paper work the name is GEISE'S/ MORGAN'S MO RED AND ON YOURS LETS SAY IT SAYS MORGAN'S MO RED . WHICH ONE IS RIGHT , BECAUSE THAT HAS HAPPENED SEVERAL TIMES TOO ME ? I AM 70 YRS OLD ,I TELL EVERYONE THAT THIS IS THE BEST SITE GOING ,I KNOW I MAKE MISTAKES BUT THEY ARE NOT INTENTIONAL ,I AM REALLY NOT TRYING TO MAKE MORE WORK FOR YOU AND I AMM SORRY THAT I DO . PLEASE TRY AND ANSWER MY QUESTIONS ABOVE , IT WILL HELP ME A LOT AND MAYBE SAVE YOU SOMETIME . THANK YOU
    I have had the same happen to me and it's not intentional for sure. Honest mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by BEN AND MIKE View Post
    Great questions. If in doubt post links to the peds in question here in the appropriate thread and we can review http://www.thepitbullbible.com/forum...-Update-Forums