Thread: Big dogs!

Thumbs Up Big dogs!

I am interested in preserving the true spirit of the APBT. This said, I'm looking for Dogmen/Breeders/Kennels that produce big dogs - like 55 lbs. conditioned or larger! (I don't shy away from big dogs). Finding big dogs that are quality also is so very hard. Also, what is the best pedigree database to find dogs merits? And finally what is the best magazine to subscribe to for the real APBT? Please help! Thank you.

The Bully Son and the Paladin bloodlines throw large dogs. V. Jackson's dogs due to the heavy Bully Son breeding in them. Throw 55 pound and larger dogs. These dogs are well built. I had a young female bitch dog many years back, directly off Paladin. This bitch dog was to me large as a half grown calf. LOL I did not like large APBT's due to excessive cost of the feed bill.

I have V. Jackson's latest two living stud dogs' pedigrees entered on this site. They are V. Jackson's Grizz II and V. Jackson's John Snow. In the comments I have listed V. Jackson's cell phone #. Please, serious inquires only. No war stories or questions that could be construed as unlawful. He is up in age and no longer active in showing dogs in the show ring. LOL Cheers
    Last edited by CYJ; 07-01-2021 at 09:40 AM. Reason: spelling correction

Thank you very much!

I've called Vernon many times and he never answers his phone. This time I left a message. We'll see if he calls back. What would you say is the best days/times to be able to reach him? Thank you for your help.

I have a RBJBT bitch who is about 52-55 chain weight and gonna be doing a breeding with her in the fall I expect some larger APBT’s I might have 1 for sale but they won’t be cheap and I want them to go to good homes.