Thread: Indian Blood, The Real Stuff

Indian Blood, The Real Stuff

Any Indian Sonny blood available in the deep south ? Preferably heavy on the Bolio stuff. Adba or Bfkc preferably, because there is a lot of stuff floating around off some registry I've never heard of. If it is verifiable and legit I'm interested. ma.roth777@gmail.com , Einstein

He was a good one , but the majority of the tight bred stuff off him is paper hung and I don't have faith in it , so I probably wouldn't use that strain. I'm in the deep south and I the most of the Indian stuff is out west. Can't get a bead on any close to Georgia

Funny it’s the same crosses. I think vengeance was more Eli carver. Not much different than chinaman. Indian had some Eli bolio crosses. Seems like it comes to the dog found in the cross. Vise grip said he would prefer Indian bred dogs or some of the thin boned bolio dogs Patrick had.

Yeah you never know with the way sine people disregard peds. I have some Bolio stuff, just wanted to try to add a good strain if the Indian stuff. I just like them bred true to ped as much as possible, I think it helps in breeding down the line.
    Last edited by Einstein; 11-02-2021 at 04:32 AM. Reason: Spelling