Thread: Large Maloney, Maloney/Heinzel Bulldogs.

Thumbs Up Large Maloney, Maloney/Heinzel Bulldogs.

Anybody know where I can find large Maloney or Maloney Heinzel crosses please?
    Thank you.
    -Self.

Self, for as I know. These two bloodlines are long gone. These lines by now were bred into other bloodlines some twenty-five to over thirty years ago. If any of these lines are in existence would be down in Mexico.

One of Colby's great grands several or more times son. Had a kennel of Colby dogs in Texas. They were up in the fifty or more-pound range. But that was still many years back.

My first family of dogs carried a lot of the older Heinzl Colby-Dime line. Part of my other family of dogs later on in years carried a tight Don Maloney breeding in it. The Maloney breeding, I had was carried over into a family of dogs a younger dog man had. He bought this young bitch dog off my Young's Winchester x Young's Sally. That was still some twenty years ago.

Most of the old family dogs of my era are long gone and absorbed into these newer bloodlines. You may be thirty years too late for any of those type breedings. Cheers

Self,

The Heinzl dogs were kept by a small group of people who were private and could only be contacted if you were in the know and had the proper references. I secretly kept but never bred my Heinzl dogs since 2006. I lost my stud due to him swallowing a rock and emergency vet wanting 5K to save his life. I was in my 20's and could not afford the cost so he was put down. My Heinzl bitch has since passed on from old age. I know one of the old men in AZ who kept them and can reach out. It would honestly give me a good reason to chat with an old friend if anything. I do hope he is still alive and in good health.

I also kept a Colby bitch I bought from Lou (hence my reference to the Heinzl guys). I sure miss him he could talk your ear off for days and would give you golden advise about the dogs, his game fowl, or in life in general. I still have old photos and letters from him and my buddy in AZ.

Okay if you can reach out please do. Just to let you know, STJ said the biggest game dog he's ever seen was either a Maloney or a Maloney/Heinzel cross. STJ said the dog was close to 80 lbs. keep weight! He said it was a solid bulldog too. Any thing you can do will will help! Thank you!

Self, if you wish to see a really nice catch weight dog. Go to google search and enter Foust's Sandman apbt . His pedigree is on this site, but not its picture. Click on the on lines pedigree. There you will see the dog's picture. Was around 80 or so pounds. Was a blend of Mr. Burns/Joe Beal/ and my Stud dog Chuck.

Some of Mr. Beal's last dogs came in a large catch weight size. His son in law got his dogs after he passed. Do not know what became of them. Mr. Foust is no longer in the dog game. If he had bred his Foust's Tabu brood bitch to say Crenshaw's Rascal or Rascal Jr. No telling what he may have gotten. Mr. Beal's Ida Red was off of Mr. Ed Crenshaw's oldest original stock of dogs. Way back when. Cheers

Where do the morphin dogs fit in these dogs?

What is a morphin dog?

morfin, enrique i think was his first name was a breeder of Maloney dogs in Mexico. evo machobuck.com has some from time to time. maybe a good out.

Self I may have posted this to you in a private message. Not sure since I have not received a reply. My question to you is why you wish to buy and breed extra-large catch weight APBT dogs?

Are you training Guard attack type dogs? Or big dogs for hog hunting, The Great Dane are extra big dogs and excellent for boar hunting. Which was what they were originally bred for. Go on the You tube can see one in action being used in Florida.

There were some years back a man in Virgina that wanted nothing but extra big Pit dogs for Attack and Guard work. He even used steroids on the puppies to grow them big. Overtime it was all a big flop. He also bred a lot of curs which can be very dangerous to the general public.

Overtime selecting and just breeding biggest dogs. You may end up with a more bulldog throw back and less bull terrier type characteristics. If so, the original Johnson American Bulldog can fill that bill.

Now finally and not wishing to say anything out of the way to you are anyone else. You seem to want to locate certain type dog men that are no longer in the dog game. Have either moved to other countries to maintain their privacy. Have no wish to be contacted by any newbies etc.

These dog men stay within a very private group and desire to live and let live. They could care less about big dogs, medium dogs or small dogs. Just that their dogs are pure bred and are deep game.

Now for me first and all of us. Never be too naive to believe any of these apt dog sites. Will not have a Peta or Humane Society agent posting. Trying to fish for information to learn the lingo dog talk and dog history.

Why most of the best older Carver etc., family of dogs are in Mexico and owned by family groups only. They never sell/give any dogs to just anyone. Majority of the time to no one. Cheers CYJ