Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 305 dogs taken in SC…

Also heard two busted already flipped and they are heading to Texas next . They want the big yards . Just hearsay at this point but I'd believe it . No one keep their mouth shut anymore , everyone turns these days . Its the snitch genoration it seems .

I will add Going Hard Reloaded did a youtube last night that gets into the bust pretty well . Some may wanna educate them selves /

Quote Originally Posted by TrailerTrash View Post
    I never stated this case was about drugs but many Ive researched or know of were . These busts brought old timers down . Now I also heard this was a 5 month investigation and the ref was an FED . Thats all I know besides one rats name thats been posted online etc , anyone can find that out with a little research .
    I know you didn't say drugs but others in this thread are always in left field with the comments...lol

Roger That !

The Going Hard podcast are entertaining..But, the legal.advice is wrong.. When their undercover they assume a role, be it drug dealer or dogfighter.. Meaning they will fight, roll, smoke,
    it's allowed during an investigation.. That theory about them blowing a case because they fought dogs doesn't hold water in court... A couple of cases in the Midwest where police fought the dogs undercover.. Sent a few off for vacations and that was around 2005 or 2006 and the UC where involved.. Best thing one can do is stay away from those fools and take care of these hounds.. Not worth spending five to ten in prison on bs dog charges imo..

At the Porter bust where Chavis Jocko won its last and hardest show. There was a guy there that was selling dog harnesses/collars etc. I believe he even run an ad on the ADBA dog magazine.

I walked over and looked at his harnesses and heavy made leather dog collars. As we were talking, he mentioned how much he liked watching these dogs pulling against each other. He sounded very sincere. Yet, I found out later he was an undercover FBI agent.

Was not many weeks after that. Porter and some other known dog men were running for the hills. Was nothing to cheer about.

Looks like Stone City Kennels just got indicted out in Puerto Rico. Ridiculous